Groups

XBOX 360 Controller on Windows XP PC

Can anyone tell me how to configure my xbox 360 controller with my pc (win xp). Im trying to configure it with Team Fortress but i dont see anything being mentioned about the controller in the options

7 Comments

Does the manual say that you can use the xbox controller with this game?

Original Poster

Babbabooey;7603752

Does the manual say that you can use the xbox controller with this game?

no but people playing the game are using the same controller, my friend uses it to play crysis but i cant get hold of him.

Wireless or Wired controller?

Original Poster

Painkiller;7604357

Wireless or Wired controller?

wireless, using it with the receiver

i tried exec 360controller, put a tick in the jopyad check box but still nothing works, only the keyboard

Under the mouse tab in the options click 'use gamepad' (which is the general name for console style controllers) to get the sticks working and then you may want/need to set up which button does what in the keyboard tab. (just click or double click on an entry to rebind it and then hit the button you want to use).

Original Poster

EndlessWaves;7604635

Under the mouse tab in the options click 'use gamepad' (which is the … Under the mouse tab in the options click 'use gamepad' (which is the general name for console style controllers) to get the sticks working and then you may want/need to set up which button does what in the keyboard tab. (just click or double click on an entry to rebind it and then hit the button you want to use).

thanks got it sorted
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846149
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?44
      3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2957
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764181

See more discussions