Groups
    EXPIRED

XBox 360 Core ??

Hey,

Am after cheapest deal on an Xbox360 Core ??

Best i have found so far is £189.99 delivered from PLAY.com

Anyone no any better ???

8 Comments

If you order from Woolworths for instore pickup you can use the "WW1" 10% off coupon and get 5% quidco back on the original £199.99 asking price.

This will make it: £169.99.

Although, I've just noticed that they don't have them in stock at the moment....d'oh.

By the same rationale, you can get a premium system for £239.

I've tried to test this prior to posting, but I've already used the WW1 voucher, which is 1 use per account, and I've already used mine, so it's not adding this to the final price.

Perhaps someone else can confirm this, plz.

Don't buy the core! You'll want a HDD sooner than you think and it works out cheaper all in all if you go for the premium!

markwills

Don't buy the core! You'll want a HDD sooner than you think and it works … Don't buy the core! You'll want a HDD sooner than you think and it works out cheaper all in all if you go for the premium!

Agreed !

Original Poster

OK well on that note whats the best deal on a premium version ??

Sc0ward

OK well on that note whats the best deal on a premium version ??

Do a search for "xbox 360" or "xbox" on the homepage and you should be able to find loads of threads about cheap xbox 360s ;-)

check out my post in the bargain forum for the full console!
    i ordered the core and got the full

If anyone is interested I have Just Cause (x10) on xbox 360 Brand new & factory sealed for £30 including delivery registered post

Thanks
    Mark

If anyone is interested I have Just Cause (x10) on xbox 360 Brand new & factory sealed for £30 including delivery registered post:thumbsup:

Thanks
    Mark:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Get an annual MOT reminder69
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767432
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2749
      4. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.614

See more discussions