Groups
    EXPIRED

Xbox 360 Custom case's

Hiya

Just checking on Ebay and i see there are custom case's for the 360 about, so you can fully change it's appearance. Any idea where to get them direct £60 for a case is a bit much.

Thanks

4 Comments

divineo.co.uk/cgi…tml

Site looks a bit dodgy but they're an official XCM Case retailer and the prices are right (around £35 a case).

A word of warning though, fitting a custom case WILL void you're warranty

Original Poster

satchef1

http://www.divineo.co.uk/cgi-bin/div-uk/search.htmlSite looks a bit dodgy … http://www.divineo.co.uk/cgi-bin/div-uk/search.htmlSite looks a bit dodgy but they're an official XCM Case retailer and the prices are right (around £35 a case).A word of warning though, fitting a custom case WILL void you're warranty

Thanks will check it out
    As for voiding the warranty, not really a issue as i have it flashed, and can remove & replace the case's without breaking the warranty seal

whirlers

can remove & replace the case's without breaking the warranty seal

really? will have to look into this myself, loving the look of some of those cases but been avoiding it because i still have 11 months warranty left

Original Poster

Yeah, plenty of practice flashing the drives ensure's a easy dismantle of the case's with the warrnty seal still intact.

I even had to reflash a original firmware back onto a ring of death 360 a few weeks back, so we could send it back to Microsoft. They couldn't even tell it has been tampered with and sent us back a brand new 360 in it's place.

So i might get myself a modded case i think, just wondering if this is the only place in the UK
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Uncharted - The Lost Legacy runtime?22
      2. PayPal payment cancellation?33
      3. Xperia X - No notification light for Texts?11
      4. Stream Showbox from Bluestacks?34

See more discussions