xbox 360 dashboard help??

my son got his xbox for christmas and i got one too and we both got the free GOLD trial. However i have happy holidays on my dashboard and i can download free wallpaper and stuff. there's no happy holidays on his. Anyone any ideas? He really wants the christmas theme. Cheers

16 Comments

Is he actually connected to XBL?

he has to also download the theme on his xbox aswell..
goto the marketplace and goto themes and gamerpics got Whats new..

im not sure if the theme is still avalible to d/l as christmas was yesterday :P

Banned

put his hdd in your machine if he's not on live and download the theme to his hdd

can you tell us a bit more pls?
are you having trouble downloading the theme.. or you cannot find it... ??

Original Poster

sorry for the late reply, he is on XBL yes i can see him online. I just turned my xbox on today and got it so no its not too late. He turned his on yesterday. right under welcome on mine i have a happy holidays heading, where in that you can get the background. He can't find this at all. Any help much appreciated.

goto the Market Place, and look under themes and gamer pics, it will be there

mcnally32;3867086

sorry for the late reply, he is on XBL yes i can see him online. I just … sorry for the late reply, he is on XBL yes i can see him online. I just turned my xbox on today and got it so no its not too late. He turned his on yesterday. right under welcome on mine i have a happy holidays heading, where in that you can get the background. He can't find this at all. Any help much appreciated.

Child account cant see adverts etc. can they? or am i wrong?

Original Poster

Tanchi;3867091

goto the Market Place, and look under themes and gamer pics, it will be … goto the Market Place, and look under themes and gamer pics, it will be there

is that video market place or game market place? Neither of us have just a market place

Original Poster

ALEXSHEFF92;3867101

Child account cant see adverts etc. can they? or am i wrong?

no it wouldn't let him sign up to live as he's 14 so he lied about his age, haha. So i'm sure he can see it all. After all happy holidays is a kiddy thing

Game Marketplace > Explore Game Content > Themes and gamerpics > 5th box along called Winter Holiday Theme 10/12/2008

Looks like this:
http://www.xbox.com/xweb/lib/images/Marketplace/defaults/game360_Poster.jpg

Original Poster

Tanchi;3867135

Game Marketplace Explore Game Content Themes and gamerpics 5th box … Game Marketplace > Explore Game Content > Themes and gamerpics > 5th box along called Winter Holiday Theme 10/12/2008

trying that now mate, will let you know

Original Poster

Tanchi;3867135

Game Marketplace Explore Game Content Themes and gamerpics 5th box … Game Marketplace > Explore Game Content > Themes and gamerpics > 5th box along called Winter Holiday Theme 10/12/2008

ok he can't see explore game content for whatever reason. any idea's?

mcnally32;3867153

ok he can't see explore game content for whatever reason. any idea's?

ok scroll up to Game Marketplace, then you should see a green box with a controler on it. press "A" then scroll up to Themes and gamerpictures press RIGHT to the winter theme :santa:

better idea.. go here:

]Xbox Winter Theme login as him and click "Download" his xbox will d/l the theme automaticly

- now back to GoW2!!! ugh.. i died on wave 3.. i suck lol

Original Poster

Tanchi;3867180

better idea.. go here:]Xbox Winter Theme login as him and click … better idea.. go here:]Xbox Winter Theme login as him and click "Download" his xbox will d/l the theme automaticly :)- now back to GoW2!!! ugh.. i died on wave 3.. i suck lol

legend mate, getting gow2 soon. rep for you my friend

mcnally32;3867203

legend mate, getting gow2 soon. rep for you my friend

http://www.saynotocrack.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/cat-saying-hooray.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763985
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213595
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846087
    4. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941301

See more discussions