Groups

Xbox 360 data transfer kit

Anyone have one of these I could borrow? I will pay your postage and take good care of it

Many thanks

16 Comments

Do these work when transferring 20gb to 60gb? or just 20/60gb to 120gb?

Original Poster

I'm hoping a 20gb to a 60gb works, the MS site seems to suggest it does

Depends on what version of transfer cd comes with them. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

They don't make it easy do they

The one I got with my 120gb drive would only allow transfers with 20 to 120

60 -120 failed
    and 20 - 60 failed. :thumbsup:

esq3585;4674852

The one I got with my 120gb drive would only allow transfers with 20 to … The one I got with my 120gb drive would only allow transfers with 20 to 12060 -120 failedand 20 - 60 failed. :thumbsup:

Where as the one I got and its quite old got it last year does 20 > 120 ______ 20 > 60 (I would therefore assume that 60> 120 was possible) This came from m$ in Germany not from 120 hd purchase

You should be able to download most recent version depends on if the data on my original is stored on hidden partition . Gonna have a look now at both

Can find ntsc version to down my pal one does have hidden partition so I would pressume that means no boot on un modded.

Banned

mine is doing the rounds of the this site I did 20 to 120 and worked a treat.. free to borrow if you can work out who has it:?

Original Poster

dog_cop;4674921

mine is doing the rounds of the this site I did 20 to 120 and worked a … mine is doing the rounds of the this site I did 20 to 120 and worked a treat.. free to borrow if you can work out who has it:?

Thanks i've pm'd Strike to see if he knows who has it

Original Poster

dontasciime;4674899

Where as the one I got and its quite old got it last year does 20 120 … Where as the one I got and its quite old got it last year does 20 > 120 ______ 20 > 60 (I would therefore assume that 60> 120 was possible) This came from m$ in Germany not from 120 hd purchaseYou should be able to download most recent version depends on if the data on my original is stored on hidden partition . Gonan have a look now at both

Do you still have yours then?

I have the 20-120 version with cable & cd if you still need it. Have no idea if it will do a 20-60 though.

Original Poster

its only me;4674968

I have the 20-120 version with cable & cd if you still need it. Have no … I have the 20-120 version with cable & cd if you still need it. Have no idea if it will do a 20-60 though.

I would be really grateful if I could try it?

pm me with your details and i will send it out

natversion1;4674955

Do you still have yours then?

Yes . Sorry though it has to stay here as I have lots of 360's and hdd,s that i will use it on.

Original Poster

It's ok It's only me has been decent enough to trust me and let me borrow his

natversion1;4675118

It's ok It's only me has been decent enough to trust me and let me borrow … It's ok It's only me has been decent enough to trust me and let me borrow his

:thumbsup:

I have one that I used to transfer from 20 to 60 if the one you borrow doesn't work.

If you have both xbox serial numbers, Microsoft will send you a free one out, mine was here in 5 days.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheap northface alternatives?11
      2. NUS EXTRA - Cheap (Legitimate Way) - 3 year card?610
      3. What to do?????56
      4. Tradesmen battery power tools.11

See more discussions