Groups

Xbox 360 Drums GH or RB?

I was wondering if the drum sets with these games were any good and if they actually teach you to be a drummer?

Thanks,

Wayne ^_^

4 Comments

I would say get the Guitar Hero ones.

1) The Rock Band ones are being upgraded when RB2 comes out on all formats fixing many of the problems with the first.

2) The Guitar Hero drums are compatible with Rock Band games on all formats but not the other way round.

Downside is to get the drum kit you have to fork out for the band package which is a rough £150. You may get lucky and snag one on ebay (like me) for £100 though.

The Mole;3804994

2) The Guitar Hero drums are compatible with Rock Band games on all … 2) The Guitar Hero drums are compatible with Rock Band games on all formats but not the other way round.

Will the GH drums work on first Rock Band?

Original Poster

IWannaBeAdored;3805053

Yes.

Didn't know they were that expensive!

So if you can play a certan song on the game will you be able to play it on a proper drum kit?

IWannaBeAdored;3805053

I think but i am not 100% sure they will work on every version apart from the Wii Rock Band 1. though Rock band 2 has a 100% compatibility rating with GH:World Tour drums.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1827
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2495
      3. Cat Chat77735
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767394

See more discussions