Groups

Xbox 360 Elite

hi. i am going to buy an xbox 360 elite version. how will i transfer all my saved games on my hard drive on my premium console to the elite hard drive. also how will i get for this.

Xbox 360 Premium Console - Boxed Like new With Wireless Controller, 20GB Hard Drive.
    Also have about 10 games

4 Comments

To transfer the data you need a data transfer cable which the elite doesnt come with - only comes when you buy the 120gb hd seperately

check this for more info

xbox.about.com/od/…htm

As for the premium you could trade it in gamestation towards an elite

cex give 142 exchange for a boxed premium which gamestation will beat by a pound- not sure you would get that much cash for the console alone.

EDIT: realised you cant do that as you will have to transfer the data first to the elites 120 gb hd before you trade in the console

nipperkipper;1799340

To transfer the data you need a data transfer cable which the elite … To transfer the data you need a data transfer cable which the elite doesnt come with - only comes when you buy the 120gb hd seperatelycheck this for more infohttp://xbox.about.com/od/xbox360faqs/f/hddtransferfaq.htm

It doesn't come with the transfer cable but I rang MS and they posted me one straight out no probs. Just attach your old drive until the cable arrives then transfer it all over. simple as. :thumbsup:

LaoTzu;1799417

It doesn't come with the transfer cable but I rang MS and they posted me … It doesn't come with the transfer cable but I rang MS and they posted me one straight out no probs. Just attach your old drive until the cable arrives then transfer it all over. simple as. :thumbsup:

Then flog the cable on Ebay - thats what others do........
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions