Xbox 360 Elite

Found 29th Mar 2008
hi. i am going to buy an xbox 360 elite version. how will i transfer all my saved games on my hard drive on my premium console to the elite hard drive. also how will i get for this.

Xbox 360 Premium Console - Boxed Like new With Wireless Controller, 20GB Hard Drive.
Also have about 10 games

4 Comments

To transfer the data you need a data transfer cable which the elite doesnt come with - only comes when you buy the 120gb hd seperately

check this for more info

xbox.about.com/od/…htm

As for the premium you could trade it in gamestation towards an elite

cex give 142 exchange for a boxed premium which gamestation will beat by a pound- not sure you would get that much cash for the console alone.

EDIT: realised you cant do that as you will have to transfer the data first to the elites 120 gb hd before you trade in the console

nipperkipper;1799340

To transfer the data you need a data transfer cable which the elite … To transfer the data you need a data transfer cable which the elite doesnt come with - only comes when you buy the 120gb hd seperatelycheck this for more infohttp://xbox.about.com/od/xbox360faqs/f/hddtransferfaq.htm

It doesn't come with the transfer cable but I rang MS and they posted me one straight out no probs. Just attach your old drive until the cable arrives then transfer it all over. simple as. :thumbsup:

LaoTzu;1799417

It doesn't come with the transfer cable but I rang MS and they posted me … It doesn't come with the transfer cable but I rang MS and they posted me one straight out no probs. Just attach your old drive until the cable arrives then transfer it all over. simple as. :thumbsup:

Then flog the cable on Ebay - thats what others do........
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Quidco Snow me the money Competition831109
    2. Win Longines Ladies Watch worth £117044
    3. Ending: 03/12 - A giveaway for a £175 Freedom To Exist Watch12
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 46 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515

See more discussions