Groups

Xbox 360 Elite

A date of August 24th has been given for the updated Xbox 360 to go on sale.

UK prices not confirmed yet, but its got a bigger HDD and HDMI socket output.

Full spec here: xbox.com/en-…htm

13 Comments

i may be asking a stupid question, but will anyone who already has a 360 be getting an elite?

Original Poster

Na, admittidly it does look good in black but you could just go out and buy a new faceplate - not enough to warrent me going out to buy a new one

i have only had mine a month so dont think i will be getting one just yet

MinstrelMan

Na, admittidly it does look good in black but you could just go out and … Na, admittidly it does look good in black but you could just go out and buy a new faceplate

or paint the whole thing. started mine, just need better weather to finish it.

Original Poster

:lol: ronseal quick drying xbox paint.... does exactly what it says on the tin

You can buy a black case for around £29 on ebay, the differences it offers are not worth it in my opinion. For a new buyer then yes, go for it.

FonZe

i may be asking a stupid question, but will anyone who already has a 360 … i may be asking a stupid question, but will anyone who already has a 360 be getting an elite?

I have a 360 and will not buy the elite as i don't think its worth the extra IMO
    and as stated you can buy plates and a bigger HDD.

I just got a email from play.com adn ti states the price fo the XBOX 360 ELITE
    as £329.99 so kinda costy

Original Poster

For anyone whos interested, I dont think its up on XBL marketplace yet but the new Halo 3 trailer for E3 is available on Bungie.net.

Its all kinds of quality! I'll be downloading the HD version from the marketplace when its on later

If my 360 breaks i might get a elite

I'll get a 120gb HDD but i'm not bothered about having HDMI or a black one. My PS3 covers that.

Theres the blue dragon demo and ace combat 6 demo are on xbl now

400mb for ace and 1.4gb for blue

Why didn't they include wireless in the elite? Its a half baked upgrade imo. It would need a HDDVD drive, wireless, inbuilt PSU and a 120GB HD for me to consider upgrading.

Of course it all comes down to dollars....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions