Expired

Xbox 360 Elite bundle

Found 26th Mar 2008
Howdy,

I took my 4th 360 back to GAME for a refund this week. It wasn't the newer chip model so like all of them it gave me the RROD.

Anyway I have to many games and accessories to just give up on the 360. To be honest while the hardware sucks the games don't.

6 months ago I paid £330 for a Elite and 2 games. I got a refund of £300.

I'm looking for a bundle with 2 games for £270. Then with the £30 left I will buy a XBL Gold card. I cannot go any higher than £270 unless I can sell/trade the games off for a good amount. I have no more money than £300 and I need to get Live again. So any suggestions like "X has a Elite with 2 games for £310" are not welcome.

I'm prepared to wait a while so if this post is a couple of weeks old and you find a deal don't hesitate to bump it up.

Thanks for your time,
Tobes

EDIT: Cheapest so far is the Elite on its own for £240 at shopto.

8 Comments

Try here they seem to be ok price play.com/Gam…tml

Howdoo m8ty.

Have a look HERE

Would leave you a few bob to buy the games you actually want and get yourself connected to Live again.

you can get an xbox elite and 3 games in zavvi for £260

the games i think are halo 3, assissans creed and lost odyssey

Original Poster

Hi, thanks for the replies.

snootin no Elite bundles there.

Bingo. I saw that but everyone said littlewoods don't honer codes. So....

allstar I cant find the 3 game bundle on Zawi. Would it be possible for you to provide me with a direct link?

Thanks again

The bundle in Zavvi isnt on their website I believe, only in store...it was such a good deal it was even listed on Joystiq...it does exist, just give your nearest zavvi a ring.

Original Poster

I live in Cornwall. Nearest one is Plymouth which is a 1 and a half hour drive... damn lol

allstar2;1784170

you can get an xbox elite and 3 games in zavvi for £260the games i think … you can get an xbox elite and 3 games in zavvi for £260the games i think are halo 3, assissans creed and lost odyssey

Cool. I just called the Sutton branch - games are correct, but the package is £270.
Still good deal though.
Cheapest Elite online is £240 from Shopto, so the games work out a tenner each.

apologises the price is indeed £270 and its available in every store
Post a comment
@
    Text