Groups
    EXPIRED

Xbox 360 Elite - Bundles?

Once upon a time, this board was full of great xbox 360 bundle deals.
    But recently its been very quiet.

Now that Halo 3, Project Gotham Racing 4 and Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 are on the market, surely there are some deals floating around???

The best I've found is Xbox Elite, Forza 2, Wireless Controller and PES 2008 for £319.

Can you find better?

12 Comments

Waiting for a decent bundle on an elite too, they have gotten worse in the last few weeks probably due to the lack of elites in stock. Hopefully it will get better for bundles as we get into november.

I ordered an Xbox 360 Elite last Friday, I don't think I got the best deal going but I was happy!

I got Xbox 360 Elite, Forza 2, Skate and an extra wireless controller and free delivery, 3% cashback through Quidco
    £344.99 minus 3% cashback £10.34 minus reward points £8.63 = £326.01 !!

game.co.uk/Xbo…te/

wait this next month or middle of next month deals will start pouring in due to Christmas

qazim

wait this next month or middle of next month deals will start pouring in … wait this next month or middle of next month deals will start pouring in due to Christmas

probably ;-)

I couldn't risk the wait and they all end up out of stock, this is my son's xmas pressie!

Tanya Twinkle

probably ;-) I couldn't risk the wait and they all end up out of stock, … probably ;-) I couldn't risk the wait and they all end up out of stock, this is my son's xmas pressie!

lol! Trust me the only console going out of stock this year again is Nintendo Wii, Xbox 360 has alot of supply!

qazim

lol! Trust me the only console going out of stock this year again is … lol! Trust me the only console going out of stock this year again is Nintendo Wii, Xbox 360 has alot of supply!

lol never mind! I want a Nintendo Wii for myself but can't find one anywhere! well not at a good price anyway :-(

Tanya Twinkle

probably ;-) I couldn't risk the wait and they all end up out of stock, … probably ;-) I couldn't risk the wait and they all end up out of stock, this is my son's xmas pressie!

Me too, I usually have all my Christmas shopping done by now, I can't cope with the stress of leaving it till the last few weeks just in case :santa: My son would never forgive me!

tessb

Me too, I usually have all my Christmas shopping done by now, I can't … Me too, I usually have all my Christmas shopping done by now, I can't cope with the stress of leaving it till the last few weeks just in case :santa: My son would never forgive me!

I'm trying to get organised this year, I usually leave it til the last minute and everything I want is out of stock and I have to rethink

plus I can't drive atm after a major op so I'm sitting here with my laptop and debit card looking for all the best deals I can get for the kids.

I'm getting worried about waiting any longer to buy an Elitenow, I don't think I'll hold out for an offer just in case. I was in game today and they fella working there said they only had 4 more in stock, and weren't expecting any more before Christmas. He said there would be no more offers on the Xbox before Christmas either as they have all their Christmas prices set already!!

chapmania

Once upon a time, this board was full of great xbox 360 bundle deals.But … Once upon a time, this board was full of great xbox 360 bundle deals.But recently its been very quiet.Now that Halo 3, Project Gotham Racing 4 and Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 are on the market, surely there are some deals floating around???The best I've found is Xbox Elite, Forza 2, Wireless Controller and PES 2008 for £319.Can you find better?

Where did you find that deal?

virgin had a deal outside today on the blackboard. Xbox elitage with 2 games for 299. Not sure if you can pick the games though

Original Poster

big yogi

Where did you find that deal?

It was on the gamestation website. PES 2008 is/was £20 when purchased with the hardware.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Audi A4 2 Batteries and memory card issue47
      2. Washer Dryer33
      3. Anyone ever had a ginormous box from amazon with virtually nothing inside?69
      4. What is the best android phone used under £50 for Whatsapp?11

See more discussions