Groups
    EXPIRED

XBOX 360 ELITE CONSOLE £139.99 INSTORE @ SAINSBURYS - Thread remains for discussion if applicable.

Just came back from a visit to sainsburys in south harrow and saw they have an offer for xbox 360 elite for £139.99 which in my opinion would be better to get than an arcade for £100. Its the 120GB elite and they had around 6 left in that particular store but do not know about the others.

This is instore only as online it shows as £159.99.

** MOD expired until proof can be supplied of £139 Elite instore offer price (uploaded photo of receipt / store sign etc) **

43 Comments

Banned

Thread expired. I'll unexpire in the event that proof is proved as this appears contrary to the national offer.

Anyone able to confirm the above ?

you sure it is £139.99.

sainburys stores have promotion on console only xbox elite for £159.99. and stores entertainment prices do not differ from others as far as i am aware.

Banned

Just a note to confirm, an earlier thread was removed after another member posted the same deal but then confirmed they made an error when listing and not at the £139.99 as claimed.

Looking for proof/confirmation please.

Original Poster

i didnt take a picture but if you call the branch they will tell you they have this offer. I'll take a picture tomorrow if they have any left!

Original Poster

mug51;7882493

you sure it is £139.99.sainburys stores have promotion on console only … you sure it is £139.99.sainburys stores have promotion on console only xbox elite for £159.99. and stores entertainment prices do not differ from others as far as i am aware.

yes it actually said further £20 off to £139.99

Was £159.99 in my local (small one) - spotted it tonight. They had plenty on a special display just inside. Further round they had Samsun 42" plasmas for £399! You could go in for some milk and bread and come out with a fairly decent gaming setup!! :roll:

Called a few large stores near me, all are quoting £159.99.

why is this expired?? i've seen it at my local sainsbury as well (salford)

If it turns out to be true that is a very good price for the Elite. Even though it comes without any games, for that price you could easily buy any of the games from other deals and still have money left over.

Now to decide if I get up early in the morning to try my luck at a large Sainsbury's nearby...

wudipest;7885147

TV ads stating £159 seems daft to then discount further, you SURE you saw £139?!?!? :?

Avenger1324;7885727

If it turns out to be true that is a very good price for the Elite. Even … If it turns out to be true that is a very good price for the Elite. Even though it comes without any games, for that price you could easily buy any of the games from other deals and still have money left over.Now to decide if I get up early in the morning to try my luck at a large Sainsbury's nearby...

Still not as good as the GAME deal (not sure if its still on but worth checking!), £209 minus 3x £30 Mass Effect 2 (bundled) trade ins, total cost of Elite = £119 :thumbsup:

wudipest;7885147

i just phoned the salford store and they're saying it's £159.99 and that there were no further £20 reduction

frakison;7885759

Still not as good as the GAME deal (not sure if its still on but worth … Still not as good as the GAME deal (not sure if its still on but worth checking!), £209 minus 3x £30 Mass Effect 2 (bundled) trade ins, total cost of Elite = £119 :thumbsup:

I got one;-)

wudipest;7885147

No its not, I have been salford yesterday and it said £159.99

frakison;7885759

Still not as good as the GAME deal (not sure if its still on but worth … Still not as good as the GAME deal (not sure if its still on but worth checking!), £209 minus 3x £30 Mass Effect 2 (bundled) trade ins, total cost of Elite = £119 :thumbsup:

how did you sell mass effect for £30

Banned

Not sure why this has been expired still this price instore at sainsburys

Reported to be unexpired

Edinburgh sainsburys by gorgie road

Dundee sainsburys near the kingsway

dj_urban;7886403

Not sure why this has been expired still this price instore at sainsburys … Not sure why this has been expired still this price instore at sainsburys Reported to be unexpired

wats your local ?

Just went instore definity still £159.99.

Was definitely still £159.99 in Bristol - checked and scanned it at work last night.

Where is the Game deal with 3x Mass Effect 2? It's not on the site.

Why would they bundle 3 of the same game in a bundle? :roll:

My xbox died last night so hope this is true will pop into my local on my dinner.

has anybody bought this for this price as my local is quoting 159.990?

The £159 deal was advertised in the Metro the other night.

£139 would be awesome.

I bought one form my Local sainsbury's in Stockon and it was £159.99, which i still think is a good price. I'm just replacing my old Arcade so i'm not interested in any game bundels.

Does anyone know if microsoft are still doing the free transfer cables?

zayf;7886384

Mass Effect 2 is £30 trade in at Game.

159.99 at my local. Still a good price though so picked one up.

Mulholland31;7888059

Does anyone know if microsoft are still doing the free transfer cables?

No u have to buy them now £9.70 from xbox support

]http//ww…htm

supermod

:?: There has still been no proof posted of the £139.99 instore offer & members are stating that its advertised as £159.99 instore as per the main deal listing.

Can someone please upload a copy of their receipt or a store sign showing an elite console for £139 & report thread http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/images/custom_buttons/report.gif to be unexpired.

* For those members purchasing it for £159 instore then credit should go to original deal poster 'mitchgixer6' :

hotukdeals.com/ite…y-s

Thanks

de_russian;7888258

159.99 at my local. Still a good price though so picked one up.No u have … 159.99 at my local. Still a good price though so picked one up.No u have to buy them now £9.70 from xbox support]http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/support/systemuse/xbox360/console/datamigration-usingyourelite.htm

Thanks for that anyway, i guess i'll order one form there then.:thumbsup:

Mulholland31;7888059

I bought one form my Local sainsbury's in Stockon and it was £159.99, … I bought one form my Local sainsbury's in Stockon and it was £159.99, which i still think is a good price. I'm just replacing my old Arcade so i'm not interested in any game bundels.Does anyone know if microsoft are still doing the free transfer cables?

there £11 now but you can sell it on after use and get double your money back on ebay.

frakison;7885759

is that deal posted here ? is it still availabe ?

zayf;7888659

I would also like this deal if still available - I believe it was 2xME2 + Forza3 though

zayf;7886384

They just took the three bundled games in as trade in against the console purchase, £30 each :thumbsup:

phatdaveuk;7886716

Where is the Game deal with 3x Mass Effect 2? It's not on the site.

That deal may have ended then?!? :?

drewbuckley;7887007

Why would they bundle 3 of the same game in a bundle? :roll:

Eeeeerrrr, because they were offering 3 games from a list of five, one was Mass Effect 2 which had a trade in value of £30, the others were older titles such as Assasins Creed 1 and Rainbow 6 worth about £10 each as trade in. You were SUPPOSED to have one of each BUT the signage didn't specify so you do the maths and the consider why we all took 3 of the same game as the bundle :roll:

zayf;7888659

It may have ended, it was instore but yes it was posted here:
    hotukdeals.com/ite…whe

dthomas;7888884

I would also like this deal if still available - I believe it was 2xME2 + … I would also like this deal if still available - I believe it was 2xME2 + Forza3 though

Nope, 3x Mass Effect 2 = £90 trade in :thumbsup:

This deal is bogus. COLD

Whoever said it was £139 in Salford Sainsburys owes me 20 minutes of my life.

Tried 2 stores both at £159.99 I didn't even had to go in the second store as it was on a poster outside the sainsburys pertrol station.

why is this expired? i saw tons of em at the winnersh store...

shahidsuri;7892464

why is this expired? i saw tons of em at the winnersh store...

What price were they at?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Important info for Ryanair customers1929
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767284
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047118
      4. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1527

See more discussions