Groups

Xbox 360 Elite Console

hi just received elite console, just wondered about transfering 20 gb hard drive to 120gb how it that done also can you use the 20gb on elite for xbox live till u transfer hard drives.

thanks

8 Comments

yes u can use it on live till u transfer.

To transfer you need fil out a form and microsoft will send out a transfer cable.

you can find loads of tutorials on youtube but some people can show you here if you like

Original Poster

MarzBarz;4530836

yes u can use it on live till u transfer.To transfer you need fil out a … yes u can use it on live till u transfer.To transfer you need fil out a form and microsoft will send out a transfer cable.

ok thanks mate

you need to apply for the trasnsfer cable takes like 2 weeks to come -- what you doing with your arcade -- oh mate also can you link me up with the £150 elite thanks as i wanna order it

Or you could just ask for a transfer cable! I have one!

its only me;4530947

Or you could just ask for a transfer cable! I have one!

I too need a transfer cable.

I was under the impression they came in the box with the elite?

lol i deliberately moved away from the deals section to try and get away from temptation, but ahahhahahah
    (must resist !!!!)

(have a free bump)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheer me up please?1444
      2. Walker crisps78
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767537
      4. Heads-Up / Reminder - How to avoid using PayPal's own conversion rates :{33

See more discussions