Groups

Xbox 360 Elite from Tesco Direct

Hi there,

Can anyone confirm whether the Xbox 360 Elite Packages from Tesco Direct come with the jasper chipset.

direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx Here it says: "It is not possible for us to guarantee the type of motherboard included in this console." But it doesn't state that with other packages.

Not sure which package to go for, I get 10% off, staff discount.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

4 Comments

You can tell if u have the jasper by looking on the back of the xbox by the bar code if it says 12V 12,1A its the jasper if it say 12V 14,1 or 16,5 its the falcon
    There is a newer valhalla chip set coming soon.

Its says the same with the arcade versions "It is not possible for us to guarantee the type of motherboard included in this console." but they have built in
    Internal Memory 256MB so they are jaspers.

Original Poster

Thanks for the reply, ditto1962. I think I'm going to go for the lego batman/pure with Bioshock 2 for £199. I just hope this is a jasper.

With Bioshock 2 being one of the latest games am pretty sure you will get the jasper. Let us know how you go on. You can always sent it back as being old stock.

Original Poster

Well the Xbox just arrived and I can confirm that it has 12v 12, 1A on the back One thing that worries me though, I was meant to get Bioshock 2 with the package, it's not there. Also, am I meant to get some sort of invoice/receipt for proof of purchase/warranty. I think I need to contact Tesco ASAP...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …285998
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523461
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416814130
      4. What is there free to do in your town?611

See more discussions