xbox 360 elite glitch ?

What was this deal ? i have noticed several people mentioning it and i have no idea what the glitch actually was with amazon ?

can somebody inform me please

13 Comments

I was wondering the same!!

xbox 360 elite + another wireless controller and 2 games for £130, they have cancelled all of the orders i believe, mines been cancelled:oops:

Original Poster

waycash;6625381

xbox 360 elite + another wireless controller and 2 games for £130, they … xbox 360 elite + another wireless controller and 2 games for £130, they have cancelled all of the orders i believe, mines been cancelled:oops:

emasu;6625387

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/504566/xbox-360-elite-console-with-120gb-h

cheers people, im surprised this only got too 600 degree's this should of been VERY hot!

waycash;6625381

xbox 360 elite + another wireless controller and 2 games for £130, they … xbox 360 elite + another wireless controller and 2 games for £130, they have cancelled all of the orders i believe, mines been cancelled:oops:

Someone got two and just tried to sell at a profit lol,

Original Poster

tonyg1962;6625421

LOL yeah i know i just saw that !!! lol @ them for trying

tonyg1962;6625421

just saw that, the thing to remember is just not say where you got it from or it the very least not say that you got via a misprice.

Are you telling me you haven't seen the Xbox 360 Elite Deal page sat at the top of all deals, for like 3 days?

It's been bumped nearly 1500 times so far.

ants97;6625471

just saw that, the thing to remember is just not say where you got it … just saw that, the thing to remember is just not say where you got it from or it the very least not say that you got via a misprice.

Or maybe sell it at cost seeing as people have helped you out to save you a wad of cash,

tonyg1962;6625508

Or maybe sell it at cost seeing as people have helped you out to save you … Or maybe sell it at cost seeing as people have helped you out to save you a wad of cash,

hmm maybe but if someone is still getting a good deal from it and both parties are happy then I don't see a problem. I suppose the easiest thing would be just stick it on ebay.

ants97;6625532

hmm maybe but if someone is still getting a good deal from it and both … hmm maybe but if someone is still getting a good deal from it and both parties are happy then I don't see a problem. I suppose the easiest thing would be just stick it on ebay.

Yeah but the whole point is to help each other out,Otherwise we would keep all the deals to ourselves and tell no one,

apologies op was scorlling through and hit expire...have reported it and thus should shortly be unexpired.

Original Poster

robtallica;6625491

Are you telling me you haven't seen the Xbox 360 Elite Deal page sat at … Are you telling me you haven't seen the Xbox 360 Elite Deal page sat at the top of all deals, for like 3 days?It's been bumped nearly 1500 times so far.

haven't noticed it at all lol, im not very observant for things i already have lol

awoodhall2003;6625565

apologies op was scorlling through and hit expire...have reported it and … apologies op was scorlling through and hit expire...have reported it and thus should shortly be unexpired.

ahh its alright mate, my questions been answered now anyway lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17396135
    2. Sad news about Barcelona79
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!11
    4. Any PS4 News Here29213606

See more discussions