Groups

Xbox 360 Elite Hard Drive

Hi

Just a quick question, Im going to buy a second hand 360 elite tonight but it hasnt got a hard drive. Will just the standard 360 20gb hard drive fit? Im not too fussed about a massive hard drive as I will only be using it for game saves

Thanks

Dan

6 Comments

Banned

Yes standard 360 20gb hard drive will fit

Original Poster

Thanks for the reply

Hope you are getting the elite very cheap (it's not really an elite anymore) especially as new with 120gb hdd you can get em £129.99

Original Poster

dontasciime;8953452

Hope you are getting the elite very cheap (it's not really an elite … Hope you are getting the elite very cheap (it's not really an elite anymore) especially as new with 120gb hdd you can get em £129.99

I think so,its been flashed got some modded green fans and a lag switch,which im not too fussed about. Also not banned £50

danzab;8953465

I think so,its been flashed got some modded green fans and a lag … I think so,its been flashed got some modded green fans and a lag switch,which im not too fussed about. Also not banned £50

Was only mentioning it incase you had no idea of their worth etc and someone maybe having a lend of you charging you like £90 etc.

Original Poster

dontasciime;8953482

Was only mentioning it incase you had no idea of their worth etc and … Was only mentioning it incase you had no idea of their worth etc and someone maybe having a lend of you charging you like £90 etc.

Thanks,nice to see people looking out for each other!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother67
      2. What laptop to choose?11
      3. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
      4. Laptop screen backlight issue23

See more discussions