EXPIRED

Xbox 360 Elite trade in value

Does anyone know how much Game and Gamestar are offering for an Elite Xbox?
or any other trade in places.

Thanks

11 Comments

Banned

I think its £120 dont quote me on it though

Original Poster

is that cash or trade vouchers?

Banned

Thats the vouchers so ive just been informed U shud try puttin it on here for a quick sale the game are pants the only give u half of what they sell it 4 and u can buy one brand new from them for £199

toni15500;4971608

I think its £120 dont quote me on it though

That seems about right i got £90 in game station for my 20Gb xbox. so that price seems about the right one in trade in value. For money itll be about £90 i think usually they take a 1/3 off

its 100 cash or 110 trade in Game

Banned

Let me no if u wanna sell it my mans lookin 4 one we already have one a white one but now we have the black ps3 and a black surround sound and black 50" plasma the white xbox dont look right

toni15500;4973747

Let me no if u wanna sell it my mans lookin 4 one we already have one a … Let me no if u wanna sell it my mans lookin 4 one we already have one a white one but now we have the black ps3 and a black surround sound and black 50" plasma the white xbox dont look right

No need to brag :whistling:

Banned

Starr;4973784

No need to brag :whistling:

+1

Banned

lumoruk;4973801

+1

LOL whatever u say i wont go into details

Banned

toni15500;4973965

LOL whatever u say i wont go into details

Your other half has just done over the whole neighbourhood, you need the address of the person with the elite so he can go get himself a black one :thinking:

Do any shops still do this?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17366131
    2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661374
    3. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1011
    4. Baby boxes to be sent to new parents in Scotland from Tuesday!1420

See more discussions