Groups

XBox 360 Fifa '09: Discos Hotdealers Vs AN OTHER

WE HAVE OUR FIRST MATCH!!!

Can all those wishing to take part in the first HUKD Fifa 10v10 please leave name below.

Anyone who hasn't join the league yet can also leave their gamertag and name below.

KO: Sunday 5th October
    Approx Time: 10:30pm

If those wishing to take part can be online for 10:15 we can arrange teams etc. The first 10 names will be invited to play, then any additional players will take the place of those not on line!

20 Comments

Banned

good luck with this i would of been up for it if i didn't detest football games lol

how do i join ?

i just got my xbox 360 & bought fifa & wanna play but not by myself :thinking:

Original Poster

faevilangel;3122534

how do i join ?i just got my xbox 360 & bought fifa & wanna play but not … how do i join ?i just got my xbox 360 & bought fifa & wanna play but not by myself :thinking:

leave ya gamertag and name here, and ill send you a invite to our private team. The team, I think will consist of 11-14 players (of which your 2nd sub). TBH i cant see EVERYONE on at the same time, so everyone will get canny games.

any particular position in mind, or will you take whatever is left?

let me check my gamertag but will take any position, will be about any night :-D

gamertag is MindlessCord

Original Poster

faevilangel;3123238

let me check my gamertag but will take any position, will be about any … let me check my gamertag but will take any position, will be about any night :-Dgamertag is MindlessCord

make sure ya online from 9. game is scheduled to KO at 10, but i wanna teamtalk first :whistling:

I'll be there and if there's any better positions than RB available can I have a go at them? I'm more of a play maker.

Original Poster

odriscoll;3123987

I'll be there and if there's any better positions than RB available can I … I'll be there and if there's any better positions than RB available can I have a go at them? I'm more of a play maker.

if we stick to what we all have said, then see how many we have! :thumbsup:

Disco;3123915

make sure ya online from 9. game is scheduled to KO at 10, but i wanna … make sure ya online from 9. game is scheduled to KO at 10, but i wanna teamtalk first :whistling:

i dont have a headset etc yet though ........

Original Poster

faevilangel;3124092

i dont have a headset etc yet though ........

thats ok, I'll just communicate with you thou telapathy! ;-)

PS: u'll be ok.. just not be able to chat to us!

Disco;3124115

thats ok, I'll just communicate with you thou telapathy! ;-) PS: u'll be … thats ok, I'll just communicate with you thou telapathy! ;-) PS: u'll be ok.. just not be able to chat to us!

i can do telepathy :lol:

im gonna get one soon

Original Poster

faevilangel;3124195

i can do telepathy :lol:im gonna get one soon

9.99 in game for their own but it aint that good, £14.99 for the official MS one.

Original Poster

poor show last nite..for 1 reason or another, I dont think this is gonna work! which is a shame!

I was all for it but in the dressing room we can't hear each other then we have people with no mic which gives them the oppurtinity to be ball greedy, then we have dandoc rallying up his own fifa team during our teams match.

Original Poster

odriscoll;3128238

I was all for it but in the dressing room we can't hear each other then … I was all for it but in the dressing room we can't hear each other then we have people with no mic which gives them the oppurtinity to be ball greedy, then we have dandoc rallying up his own fifa team during our teams match.

so what do you wanna do then? Kev has created his own team as well?

odriscoll;3128238

then we have dandoc rallying up his own fifa team during our teams match.

There's a surprise ;-)

Original Poster

so whats we doing?

apparently Dandoc has now created a league for all HOUKD'ers, but still requires 1 more player? any takers? I take it its a singles league where you play each other twice?

I have set a 10v10 team up on the other forum I am a member of, going to be our first game/games on Thursday night, hope it goes better than yours did.

Good luck.

Original Poster

LFC Muppet;3129726

I have set a 10v10 team up on the other forum I am a member of, going to … I have set a 10v10 team up on the other forum I am a member of, going to be our first game/games on Thursday night, hope it goes better than yours did.Good luck.

any spaces?

im hoping it was a one-off as its a new game, people getting used to layout etc

Disco;3130515

any spaces?

We have 12 or 13 so far, but a few of them are still to receive/accept invite, due to not getting the game in time.

I will know by Wed night how many we have in our Squad, but you are more than welcome to join, just add me LFC Muppet on Live and send me a message saying "can you add me to your league please", don't forget the please :-D :thumbsup:

Original Poster

LFC Muppet;3130801

We have 12 or 13 so far, but a few of them are still to receive/accept … We have 12 or 13 so far, but a few of them are still to receive/accept invite, due to not getting the game in time.I will know by Wed night how many we have in our Squad, but you are more than welcome to join, just add me LFC Muppet on Live and send me a message saying "can you add me to your league please", don't forget the please :-D :thumbsup:

done
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One S or Xbox One X89
      2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1328
      3. How to cancel Sky subscription22
      4. How to unblock a vacuum hose which is completely jammed with dust and fluff…33

See more discussions