EXPIRED

Xbox 360 flash kit

I'm after the stuff I need to flash my Xbox 360 like the screwdriver and the SATA cable, maybe there's a set available, where's the best place to buy them?

8 Comments

Dealextreme as really cheap for the case tool and torx screwdriver.

I'd order 2 of the opening tools though as they seem to be make from the softest metal on earth

Original Poster

can anyone link me to the items, I don't have a clue

Original Poster

Cool, that hex thing is the screwdriver?

Is this the right SATA cable I need?
dealextreme.com/det…731

Do you think I should check if my PC can flash first?

Abvance;3639028

Cool, that hex thing is the screwdriver?Is this the right SATA cable I … Cool, that hex thing is the screwdriver?Is this the right SATA cable I need?http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.731Do you think I should check if my PC can flash first?

Yeah that sata cable is fine, and yes the screwdriver is the hex thing.

Download iprep and it'll tell you if your onboard sata controller is compatible, if its not you'll need to buy a pci sata card

Original Poster

teambintip;3639094

Yeah that sata cable is fine, and yes the screwdriver is the hex … Yeah that sata cable is fine, and yes the screwdriver is the hex thing.Download iprep and it'll tell you if your onboard sata controller is compatible, if its not you'll need to buy a pci sata card

Sorry, I got iprep 101 v008 and got it running, but how exactly does it tell me if it's combatible?

Should tell you everything you need to know - 360mods.net/ind…=61

you will probably need a via sata card, they are about a tenner from fleabay or your local computer fair..
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Tenant rights for failing agreement to replace carpets1015
    2. Which Smart Watch for Running?24
    3. O2 data roaming in France44
    4. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2237

See more discussions