Groups
    EXPIRED

xbox 360 flashing,, does the site allow it ?

was wondering can i pay for someone via the forum to flash my xbox for me

also looking for an xbox to be repaired

if not anyone no any decent sites for me ?

cheers

4 Comments

PM'ed

if its RROD/e74 error then your covered

Disco;6513036

if its RROD/e74 error then your covered

Depending on how old console is..

supermod

was wondering can i pay for someone via the forum to flash my xbox for me

You can't request another member to do this as that would be requesting a private service which isn't allowed & any member replying, as well as offering the service, could also be seen to be self promoting.

This is for personal trading and selling only. Multi user/connected … This is for personal trading and selling only. Multi user/connected accounts are NOT permitted in this forum. NO businesses, trader like, businesslike behaviour or services. NO bulk sales of more than two of the SAME items sold separately or together as a 'lot' within a three month period. NO linking to an external business, eBay/Amazon Marketplace store.

* Self promotion of businesses and anyone involved with them, charity … * Self promotion of businesses and anyone involved with them, charity request threads made without prior permission, auction sites, personal sales elsewhere, links to personal websites, requests for referrals, referral links, third party affiliate links, advertising for personal gain and displaying of e-mail address in the forums is spam

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Win a Swarovski styling mirror from Hadleigh.11
    2. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1145
    3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64556
    4. Win Swarovski earrings with OK magazine11

See more discussions