Groups

XBox 360 Flashing in Exeter?

Hi There.

I have an XBox 360 Elite with Lite On Drive and was wondering if anyone knows of anybody who flashes them in the Exeter area?

6 Comments

Not 360's but I am available for flashing, weddings, birthdays, hen nights a specialiaty (female audiences only though please) reasonable rates.

360 flash 3 red lights anywhere mate :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Wow what a couple of Numpty's...

Geebers;6336641

Wow what a couple of Numpty's...

Wow what a lack of sense of humour, can you not do it yourself, the first time I used iprep which was daunting but used the usb modification disc the other day and it was so easy, the hardest bit was opening the console itself.

harlzter;6336680

Wow what a lack of sense of humour, can you not do it yourself, the first … Wow what a lack of sense of humour, can you not do it yourself, the first time I used iprep which was daunting but used the usb modification disc the other day and it was so easy, the hardest bit was opening the console itself.

Lite-ons require opening the drive itself and using a special tool to read from the PCB:thumbsup:

DudeyGeeza;6336734

Lite-ons require opening the drive itself and using a special tool to … Lite-ons require opening the drive itself and using a special tool to read from the PCB:thumbsup:

My bad didnt read the bit about lite-on, in which case take it to a pro.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430
      3. RIP DOCTOR WHO78
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384

See more discussions