xbox 360 game recommendations please

14 replies
Found 10th May 2009
Afternoon all..
I was hoping for some xbox 360 recommendations based on the games I have played and loved...
COD 4, Halo 3, GOW and GOW 2..
can anyone recommend anything else
( I have played BioShock and hated it!)
Thanks

14 Comments

Left4Dead

COD World at War
(I know some will disagree but) Rainbow Six: Vegas.

I enjoyed the same games you have, and also these two.....Also take a look at COD 2. Can be bought cheaply and is really good

Banned

no one hates bioshock, your weird
left for dead is a game to rent but not buy, far too short
gta is a good game

and world at war is good as the guy above says
vegas is also good but the bugs get on my nerves

try farcry

Maxitaxi;5173793

left for dead is a game to rent but not buy, far too short

quote of the year! i feel you lost the concept of the game...

COD World at war

Oh yeah, you have to try GTA 4. I have never met someone who doesn't like that. Although, I also dont anyone who didn't like bioshock. It is a little weird but it is weird on such a grand scale it is amazing!!

As already stated, Rainbow 6 Vegas... love that game - the single player is great and then the online is super too.

Also check out the Ghost Recon series and Splinter Cell.

Maxitaxi;5173793

no one hates bioshock, your weirdleft for dead is a game to rent but not … no one hates bioshock, your weirdleft for dead is a game to rent but not buy, far too shortgta is a good gameand world at war is good as the guy above says :)vegas is also good but the bugs get on my nerves

Speaking of no one hatign bioshock, i dont like GoW or Galo (thats not a typo)

COD WAW good single player, but man did they cock up the multiplayer compared to the mighty COD4, both Vegas games are excellent especially co-op with a friend, the orange box is a cracking deal too

Banned

some people just dont apreciate a good fps

what you chatting about cocked up multiplayer? dogs that you can kill are better than a heli that just kils you no matter what

and the single player was better on cod4

Maxitaxi;5174681

some people just dont apreciate a good fpswhat you chatting about cocked … some people just dont apreciate a good fpswhat you chatting about cocked up multiplayer? dogs that you can kill are better than a heli that just kils you no matter whatand the single player was better on cod4

+ 1

multiplayer on cod waw is clunky 9 times out of 10 its unplayable due to lagg, yes the single player on 4 was better but 4 didnt have co-op which is good on waw

I'm liking Devil May Cry 4 at the moment. Skate 2 is good as well if that kind of things appeals to you (or even if it doesn't - my girlfriend likes it and she's not into real life skateaboarding at all!)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244871
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826
    3. Misco about to go into administration912
    4. Add one, leave one game54315392

See more discussions