Xbox 360 Games Help

Hi ,
Just wondering if anybody knows which games are good to boost my gamer score on my xbox .

Too give me achievements fast and easily ??

Please give me suggestions , Thanks .

22 Comments

nhl2k6, fifa 06 rtwc, fifa 06 wc, lost, eragon, nba2k6, cars

they are to name but a few, go to [url]www.achieve360points.com[/url] and select achievment list then press on rank 1 i think they are rated as easiest to get gs on.

most of the ones i mentioned only have a few achievments worth 100-250 each. the sports ones i mentioned can be done with a second controller also.

Banned

Id say the easiest was "King Kong"

this should be in misc,

but i will say

King Kong
Avatar (a few mins for 1000 points)
NHL (any)
NBA (any)

EDIT - Removed link

grrr you guys beat me to it lol

lol i clicked on the maxim link and it wont let me see the last 5, i click next page and it gives me 10 movies that are too long .

Peterdj41;4402213

lol i clicked on the maxim link and it wont let me see the last 5, i … lol i clicked on the maxim link and it wont let me see the last 5, i click next page and it gives me 10 movies that are too long .

LOL, yeah, didn't realise that, had that site in my bookmarks since the dawn of time, they've obviously removed the rest for whatever reason so i have removed the link..:thumbsup:

Banned

Ignore Dudley About Any NHL games as both of the 09 games are awful for Points

corrsmaniac;4402245

Avatar (2 mins)Ignore Dudley About Any NHL games as both of the 09 games … Avatar (2 mins)Ignore Dudley About Any NHL games as both of the 09 games are awful for Points

in nhl 09 you get 50 for uploading a picture, 50 for uploading a video, 50 for applying a screenshot to a hockey leage card, 25 for assigning a play list, 25 for winning a fight against a cpu player

seems like easy gamerscore.

Banned

Peterdj41;4402251

in nhl 09 you get 50 for uploading a picture, 50 for uploading a video, … in nhl 09 you get 50 for uploading a picture, 50 for uploading a video, 50 for applying a screenshot to a hockey leage card, 25 for assigning a play list, 25 for winning a fight against a cpu playerseems like easy gamerscore.

Not If you Dont Have Xbox Live Like me Is It :thumbsup:

corrsmaniac;4402255

Not If you Dont Have Xbox Live Like me Is It :thumbsup:

lol well yea i guess not in that case haha :-D:thumbsup:

I've got NBA2k6 and Fifa 06 rtwc, £12 delivered?

Avatar, King Kong, TMNT, Open Season, Kung Fu Panda, Dash of Destruction (free on Xbox Live!), NHL 2K6, NBA 2K6, LOST

I have King Kong for sale ]here if you want an easy 1000G

If anyone wants to lend me Avatar for about 45 seconds while I get the 1000G I'd be very grateful, and would obviously pay the postage costs

Peterdj41;4402205

they are to name but a few, go to [url]www.achieve360points.com[/url] and … they are to name but a few, go to [url]www.achieve360points.com[/url] and select achievment list then press on rank 1 i think they are rated as easiest to get gs on.

They're ranked on difficulty though, rather than time taken, The ones I listed above can be done really quickly :thumbsup:

moved to misc.

Banned

Boylin;4402394

If anyone wants to lend me Avatar for about 45 seconds while I get the … If anyone wants to lend me Avatar for about 45 seconds while I get the 1000G I'd be very grateful, and would obviously pay the postage costs

is there a cheat just to get the 1K? :?

ODB_69;4402497

is there a cheat just to get the 1K? :?

No, but you just have to do a combo attack (keep tapping B) at the start of the game. Takes between 45seconds and 2minutes :thumbsup:

Banned

Boylin;4402503

No, but you just have to do a combo attack (keep tapping B) at the start … No, but you just have to do a combo attack (keep tapping B) at the start of the game. Takes between 45seconds and 2minutes :thumbsup:

OMG! lol

is it supposed to do that? surely it doesnt just have 1 achievement

ODB_69;4402514

OMG! lolis it supposed to do that? surely it doesnt just have 1 … OMG! lolis it supposed to do that? surely it doesnt just have 1 achievement

There's 5 achievements, ]check this

The roadmap says 5 mnutes, but that includes waiting for the game to load up

Banned

Boylin;4402518

There's 5 achievements, ]check this

loooooool

I wonder if anyone has actually ever bothered to play that game for more than 10 minutes :lol:

ODB_69;4402532

looooooolI wonder if anyone has actually ever bothered to play that game … looooooolI wonder if anyone has actually ever bothered to play that game for more than 10 minutes :lol:

Nobody that I've spoke to has done

You can get around 790 points in under 2 hours on Amped 3 - the remaining 210 will take a lot lot longer!

Lost was an easy 1000 and didn't take more than 4 or 5 hours, same for both the Cars games. I'd defo go for the NHL/NBA 2k games though, they seem to spit out 250 points per time!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29313805
    2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1917
    3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251370

See more discussions