Xbox 360 games on Xbox one?

Found 2nd Jan
Hi there novice question have a Xbox one s and would like to know if I can buy fable trilogy and play them on the Xbox one? If so which site do I buy on how do I download? Also have got gold so how do I buy at gold price?

Many thanks
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
10 Comments
Google should have your answer. You can only play selected Xbox 360 games and should be a list on there of the games that you can play. If you do a search on the Xbox marketplace it should bring it up with the price underneath if it's available
Google Xbox backwards compatible list and it will show you all the 360 games for Xbox 1. you can pick them up cheap on eBay Cex or download from the Xbox store
discozohan3 m ago

Google Xbox backwards compatible list and it will show you all the 360 …Google Xbox backwards compatible list and it will show you all the 360 games for Xbox 1. you can pick them up cheap on eBay Cex or download from the Xbox store

Unless it's black ops 2 which has rocketed in price as much as I wanna play it again I can't justify the price it's gone up to
Original Poster
I know fable is on the compatible lists. It’s cheaper on Microsoft marketplace but doesn’t appear one the Xbox one marketplace. So if I buy on the Microsoft one will it appear to download on the console. I’ve looked on Microsoft’s help but doesn’t answer the question.
I know that when I look at and download something from the Microsoft one it gets pushed through to my Xbox as it's all linked in to my email/gamer tag. So as long as you're is all linked etc it should be all good
As long as *YOURS*
I you haven't used your £1 trial of XBox Game pass, I would suggest looking at that as two of the Fable games (Fable 2 & 3) are on there - download and play for 1mth for £1.
tri_945 h, 51 m ago

I know fable is on the compatible lists. It’s cheaper on Microsoft m …I know fable is on the compatible lists. It’s cheaper on Microsoft marketplace but doesn’t appear one the Xbox one marketplace. So if I buy on the Microsoft one will it appear to download on the console. I’ve looked on Microsoft’s help but doesn’t answer the question.

Yes.

In case you need a link to the backwards compatibility list mentioned above: xbox.com/en-…ity
Original Poster
Thank you but I’ve have already made sure it’s on there
Edited by: "tri_94" 3rd Jan
tri_943 h, 6 m ago

Thank you but I’ve have already made sure it’s on their

You could buy it on Xbox 360 maybe eBay then when you insert disk it will install if it's on the backwards compatible list
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants