Groups

xbox 360 guitar hero query

just wondering if any of you can help me?
    im wanting to sell my guitar hero 2 and someone asked me if the guitar will work with guitar hero 3 and i have no idea!
    if anyone knows id appreciate your input, thanks

10 Comments

yup, it does.

you selling on here?

I would also like to know if the GH3 guitar will work with GH:WT as im getting it for my birthday on the 29th... *hint* *hint*!

Yes the Xplorer Guitar from Guitar Hero 2 works fine with Guitar Hero 3

Original Poster

its on fleabay at the mo

Tanchi;3929430

I would also like to know if the GH3 guitar will work with GH:WT as im … I would also like to know if the GH3 guitar will work with GH:WT as im getting it for my birthday on the 29th... *hint* *hint*!

Yes it does work fine. However you wont be able to utilise the new touch sensitive slide option in GH:WT where you can slide bridge notes, however you can still play these normally from the neck of GH3 Les Paul guitar anyway.

how much you want for it?

Tanchi;3929430

I would also like to know if the GH3 guitar will work with GH:WT as im … I would also like to know if the GH3 guitar will work with GH:WT as im getting it for my birthday on the 29th... *hint* *hint*!

guitar hero/rock band compatibility matrix here:

joystiq.com/Ins…ix/

cicobuff;3929445

Yes it does work fine.

grex9101;3929450

guitar hero/rock band compatibility matrix … guitar hero/rock band compatibility matrix here:http://www.joystiq.com/Instrument-Compatibility-Matrix/

id rep you, but im all repped out today
    raincheck!

Tanchi;3929452

id rep you, but im all repped out today :(raincheck!

no worries, glad could help :thumbsup:

Original Poster

thanks everyone for your help rep left
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7041336
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553746
      3. Apples new update58
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767162

See more discussions