Groups
    EXPIRED

XBOX 360 Halo 3 Edition?

Hey there.
    I have been looking around the internet for a new XBOX 360 Halo 3 Edition.
    The console that I am looking for is the one with the new HDMI cable port.
    The console must be BNIB (brand new in bow) and have all the normal stuff which comes included in it.

If you have found anything, can you please say the price and give a link to the website.
    If there are any vouchers for the product could you please include that.

Cheers:santa:

3 Comments

amazon.co.uk/Xbo…8-1

£259.96 inc postage

shopto.net/pag…A10

£220.00 + postage. (Pre Orders stopped for now, but who knows)

Or mabey

Xbox 360 V.2 Premium Pro HDMI Console + Halo 3 + PGR 4

shopto.net/pag…603

for £259.99

The last one isnt the halo edition, But it still has the HDMI and a couple of games, so... depends how much you want to pay for the green box..

Original Poster

anymore deals?

"It pretty much seems the supplier has screwed us over completely on our order for the units so the chances of any actually getting to us are very slim.

If we manage to get the delivery we ordered then the stock will go up on the website.

We do apologise for the inconvenience.

Regards

Shopto"

received this email this morning from shopto after they increased preorder price from £220 to £280 for customers that had already preordered it more than 2 weeks ago, i complained and they told me i could still have it for £220 ,but then got above email today,seems like a great way to harvest customer details,credit card details email addresses and also lose customers at same time, wont be ordering from them again
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Extractor fan blown? (excuse the pun)23
      2. Which Mobile Network?44
      3. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!67
      4. Biscuit addiction1955

See more discussions