Xbox 360 hard drive

If i format my hard drive, are all my credit card details deleted

4 Comments

t0mm

If i format my hard drive, are all my credit card details deleted [ie. if … If i format my hard drive, are all my credit card details deleted [ie. if i sell it no one can use them]

to be honest i think its more likely they'll be saved on the central server, where a password will be required to use them.

i really can't imagine ms would be be so slack as to save them onto your hard drive!

Original Poster

well i know one of the cards on it's expired so im okay w/ that. just my mums is on it:P well ive formatted it and my live account isnt on there anymore, so im guessing its alright?

t0mm

well i know one of the cards on it's expired so im okay w/ that. just my … well i know one of the cards on it's expired so im okay w/ that. just my mums is on it:P well ive formatted it and my live account isnt on there anymore, so im guessing its alright?

yeah you're fine. only way someone could use it would be if they had your xbox live login id and password...

... and even then they'd prob just be able to buy usual marketplace crap to add to your live account anyway. so i can't imagine anyone would bother lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What an absolute disgrace2156
    2. Weekly game codes giveaway 182720
    3. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??55
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6511243

See more discussions