Xbox 360 hard drive trade in

9 replies
Found 22nd Oct 2007
How much will i get for my 20gb hard drive in gamestaion? thanks

10 Comments

Well... they sell them new for £64.99... so probably sell them preowned for £55?? So maybe £45-£48? Just my guesstimation..

Maybe give them a wee call and ask. In my experience gamestation always give better trade in prices than game too so stick with them

Original Poster

Ok thanks ill give them a call in the morning

when I called gamestation about a trade in price, they wouldn't tell me. They said they need to look at the condition before telling me.

They can give you a rough idea though... Some of them are just idiots... My hubby called the other day to ask how much trade in value they'd give for a game and was told they couldn't tell him because it might change between now and the time he got down there (about 10minutes) :lol:

i took in a brand new one still in the box and they offered me £33 so i stuck in on flea bay i suggest you do the same it'l be intresting to see what they offer you hope you have better luck

bethstephi

i took in a brand new one still in the box and they offered me £33 so i … i took in a brand new one still in the box and they offered me £33 so i stuck in on flea bay i suggest you do the same it'l be intresting to see what they offer you hope you have better luck

Oooft! That's very very harsh of them!

Original Poster

33 wont be too bad for me as im trading it in against a HD DVD player but i will have to see.

Cex will give you a higher price.

You can check whether you have a cex near you ]here

Original Poster

37 trade in at cex 30 cash but cex is second hand meaning i wont get the 5 free HD DVDs.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition74845
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
    3. Win free gin for a year99
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines65

See more discussions