XBOX 360 HAS DIED :o

my xbox 360 just got 3 red rings of death. Kill me now. only had it a month!
is there any chance i can take it back to a HMV shop(even tho i bought it from HMV online) and exchange it? instead of having to send it back to microsoft for 3 weeks

thanks
a sad nerd.

11 Comments

Original Poster

:O i think i mended it, was just a problem with the power supply that indicated a hardware problem!
HURRAH

a happy nerd.

:thumbsup:nice one well done you :-D

:giggle:

Doh!........

I would still keep an eye on it, they usually give you a warning before they die (red lights at powerdown, artifacts on screen ect) so I would make sure you play the hell out of it while it's still within a standard 30 days shop return to make sure.

I'm currently on my 4th console. 1st rrod, 2nd rrod, 3rd dead dvd drive (after two weeks) and my 4th is a return from microsoft (2nd). Even with all my problems I still love the system as the games are amazing. :roll:

When you got your Xbox back from Microsoft ,was it a new one or your old one repaired?
I've just sent one back with the ring of death..

Thanks
Markone

Had mine since last Janurary with no problems

markone;1473680

When you got your Xbox back from Microsoft ,was it a new one or your old … When you got your Xbox back from Microsoft ,was it a new one or your old one repaired?I've just sent one back with the ring of death..ThanksMarkone

They send out refurbished consoles unless you specify you want a brand new one.

"This is living- PS3"
"This ISNT living - xbox 360"

You know which one you should go for, the shiney console!!:thumbsup:

*Just thought i'd start a flame in a thread tonight*

[QUOTE=t0mm;1473732]They send out refurbished consoles unless you specify you want a brand new one.

So I would have had to express this at the time of booking a return with Microsoft?

They should just send out one as a mater of course.
How many more problems are they making for themselves?

Original Poster

the shiny console? oh u must mean xbox elite :P

Mclovin;1473762

the shiny console? oh u must mean xbox elite :P

Nah, that just looks like a 360 PRO which has been spray painted;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763979
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213595
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846087
    4. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941301

See more discussions