Groups
    EXPIRED

XBOX 360 HD DVD - cheapest?

....title says it all - where can I find the cheapest?

14 Comments

Original Poster

Anyone? - best I can find is Argos @ £119

]http//ww…001

you can use the code 'gimme5' or 'save5' to get 5% off at dixons

buy £100 of gift vouchers at argos, then they will give you a £10 voucher, then buy the hd drive, with the vocuhers, then they'll give you another £10 voucher.

Original Poster

Nice one goldmercury!

its only £99.99 at Game and you can get 3% quidco on that and reward points worth £2.50 too

game.co.uk/Xbo…ve/

99.99 at gamestation in store, ring up first though, dont forget your 5 free HD DVDs!!

however if your are going for the game one use SNOW as a code and get 3 quid off

Pcworld have it for £99.99 plus theres a 5% code somewhere

]John Lewis have it for £99 when using £20 off £100 voucher & 6% quidco... And...

In addition to the first year manufacturer’s guarantee on large e … In addition to the first year manufacturer’s guarantee on large electrical domestic appliances, computers, non-portable hi-fi equipment, DVD and VHS players/recorders and camcorders, we provide a free second year service guarantee .

dandoc2

Think the 5% off's expired now..

dandoc2

I already posted the PC World price yesterday (same price Dixons) which the op promptly ignored. After spending 10/15 minutes and posting prices and links you would have thought a thanks from the OP would have been polite....

So I deleted it.

Gamestation online had one for £79.99 but that was pre owned and i am not sure if u could get the free hd dvd's with that?

smudge616

Gamestation online had one for £79.99 but that was pre owned and i am not … Gamestation online had one for £79.99 but that was pre owned and i am not sure if u could get the free hd dvd's with that?

You're right the offer doesn't apply to second hand HD DVD players......

If you buy a new one there is a small chance you may have a fight on your hands to get the HD DVDs. Some people have been buying the players writing down the serial number, copying the receipt and sending to MS to get the DVDs. Meanwhile they've returned the HD players for a refund.

As you can apply only once for that serial number, you could run into problems...

sadiebabes

]John Lewis have it for £99 when using £20 off £100 voucher & 6% qu … ]John Lewis have it for £99 when using £20 off £100 voucher & 6% quidco... And...In addition to the first year manufacturer’s guarantee on large electrical domestic appliances, computers, non-portable hi-fi equipment, DVD and VHS players/recorders and camcorders, we provide a free second year service guarantee .

so it will last longer than the 360 then:giggle:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233
      2. Virgin Media TV67
      3. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023
      4. Does the app aznog still work?11

See more discussions