Groups

xbox 360 HD DVD player

i am looking for a hd dvd player. i cant get a standalone one because its too expensive but i saw the 360 one. can i connect this to my pc? and how would the picture be if i connect it to my lcd tv via a dvi to hdmi cable?

10 Comments

i think u can connect to pc theres a program or somethnig

]http//fo…tml

Original Poster

its 46 pounds there

Banned

i want one to connect to my laptop, can you find a good deal?

ALICOM007;2998868

its 46 pounds there

you missed it was £29.99 like 10mins ago
    its sold out on play now

It's a pain in the neck getting the 360 drive working with a PC, I wouldn't recommend it.

John

Original Poster

Johnmcl7;2999080

It's a pain in the neck getting the 360 drive working with a PC, I … It's a pain in the neck getting the 360 drive working with a PC, I wouldn't recommend it.John

oh ok thanks for that. ive decided against buying one now and may just stick to my blu-ray player and rent films from lovefilm.

Johnmcl7;2999080

It's a pain in the neck getting the 360 drive working with a PC, I … It's a pain in the neck getting the 360 drive working with a PC, I wouldn't recommend it.

Not at all. It's plug and play if you have the media player software already, such as Quickplay on HP laptops. You do need a machine with quite good specs though, as the playback is extremely processor intensive.

Somebody;3000328

Not at all. It's plug and play if you have the media player software … Not at all. It's plug and play if you have the media player software already, such as Quickplay on HP laptops. You do need a machine with quite good specs though, as the playback is extremely processor intensive.

While I have machines with high specs I've had all manner of problems with the software and HDCP, reading around it's not just me.

John

Banned

Johnmcl7;3000361

While I have machines with high specs I've had all manner of problems … While I have machines with high specs I've had all manner of problems with the software and HDCP, reading around it's not just me.John

Yeah cracking the HDCP is a pain in the ass but if you have a good enough graphics card plus LCD monitor it's no problems. I lack the good enough LCD monitor some how though.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423714463
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767185
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553762
      4. word association Game73844456

See more discussions