Groups

Xbox 360 Help

I have recently won an Xbox 360 and I am wanting to list it on eBay.

The problem I have is that I believe they come in all different formats and sizes.

The box is completely unopened and I can't see anywhere on the box that tells me what size it is etc.

Any ideas how I may find out from the barcode etc?

12 Comments

It will say on the box arcade 60gb and if its 120gb the box will be black

It will tell you on the side of the box what the contents are. For example, the Arcade model comes with a 256MB Memory Unit; The Premium Models now come with either a 20GB or 60GB Hard Drive and the Elite Model comes with a 120GB Hard Drive. Cheers.

How much do you want for it? I can give you £100.I missed the offer for £100 in sainsburys. oes it come with any games?is it the HDMI vesion?

Thanks

Original Poster

It is a 20gb as I phoned Xbox

Banned

dont fancy a swap for a boxed pink psp with 7 games, 2gb memory stick & custom firmware do ya :oops:

Admin

moneysaverraver;3236674

dont fancy a swap for a boxed pink psp with 7 games, 2gb memory stick & … dont fancy a swap for a boxed pink psp with 7 games, 2gb memory stick & custom firmware do ya :oops:

If you want to start a trade, make a thread in FS please.

they were £99 in sainsburys

il offer £70

Banned

vengod;3237381

they were £99 in sainsburys il offer £70

you are taking the michael aren't you?

whos michael

Banned

strike;3238134

whos michael

another way of saying taking the mick

i know, was just joking lol

Just out of interest, how did you win it?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?611
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014473
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826350
      4. word association Game73844457

See more discussions