Groups

XBOX 360 HELP

How to i copy a film from an external hard drive to my 360s hard drive ?

Ive found the film , but the only option i have is to play it ??

any ideas ?

thanks

13 Comments

Simple answer - you cant.

Original Poster

really ? thats soooo poor ??? why would i possibly need a 120 gig harddrive then ? my ps3 allows it to happen !!!

RudiBryson;6775501

really ? thats soooo poor ??? why would i possibly need a 120 gig … really ? thats soooo poor ??? why would i possibly need a 120 gig harddrive then ? my ps3 allows it to happen !!!

Who knows - best thing for you to do is set up your 360 with you pc and have it as a media hub that way you can access all the videos music and photos from your pc on ur 360

RudiBryson;6775501

really ? thats soooo poor ??? why would i possibly need a 120 gig … really ? thats soooo poor ??? why would i possibly need a 120 gig harddrive then ? my ps3 allows it to happen !!!

For storing all your xbox games on it. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

esq3585;6776057

For storing all your xbox games on it. :thumbsup:

surely that aint going to take 120 gig ?

honestly , well dissapointed .

Much easier to stream from the PC. However you can also put them on a USB stick and watch from there.

Syzable;6776390

Much easier to stream from the PC. However you can also put them on a USB … Much easier to stream from the PC. However you can also put them on a USB stick and watch from there.

It's much easier to stream from a PC than copying them to a hard drive from a USB stick?

RudiBryson;6776254

surely that aint going to take 120 gig ?honestly , well dissapointed .

I've nearly filled my 60 gig and have more games to go on. Plus my 600 fallout 3 saves take up a fair bit of space :oops:

RudiBryson;6776254

surely that aint going to take 120 gig ?honestly , well dissapointed .

Yep hard drive is full and all games aren't on it yet.

thesaint;6776581

It's much easier to stream from a PC than copying them to a hard drive … It's much easier to stream from a PC than copying them to a hard drive from a USB stick?

You can't copy them to the hard drive from a USB stick..............just watch them from the USB stick.

If you have media extender set up it's a lot easier as you can just watch anything on the PC remotely.

Original Poster

esq3585;6776716

Yep hard drive is full and all games aren't on it yet.

right but you still need to insert disc to play game ?

RudiBryson;6782282

right but you still need to insert disc to play game ?

Obviously

I agree with the streaming thing, that's mainly what i use my xbox for. If it could stream .mkv then i would be super chuffed

Original Poster

sancho1983;6782305

ObviouslyI agree with the streaming thing, that's mainly what i use my … ObviouslyI agree with the streaming thing, that's mainly what i use my xbox for. If it could stream .mkv then i would be super chuffed

might be obvious to you smart a*** it aint to me pal , i would have thought it "obviously" copied films to hard drive , but there you go
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions