Groups
    EXPIRED

Xbox 360 Help!

Banned
    Hey, i got a problem with my 360. It keeps freezing! all the time. even at dashboard it will freeze. Could this be fixed with the X-clamp? or should i just sell it? If so how much is it worth?

Cheers, Sean

9 Comments

Yeah sell on your broken gear (I'm sure you meant as broken)

If in warranty 1 year then no problem if older than 1 but under (3 years) phone m$ they mention in automated message eg they say rrod, e74 or freezes so follow it through if you can they must be fixing them for freezing as an early sign of RROD, e74 under 3 year warranty

Freezing willm most likely mean RROD anyday now, get it fixed by MS if less than 3 years, else get rid or try the xclamp but that'll only delay the inevitable

Babbabooey;6879637

Freezing willm most likely mean RROD anyday now, get it fixed by MS if … Freezing willm most likely mean RROD anyday now, get it fixed by MS if less than 3 years, else get rid or try the xclamp but that'll only delay the inevitable

+1 force the 3 red lights by putting it in the oven.

Tanchi;6879651

+1 force the 3 red lights by putting it in the oven.

You forgot to tell them what Gas Mark

Babbabooey;6879637

Freezing willm most likely mean RROD anyday now, get it fixed by MS if … Freezing willm most likely mean RROD anyday now, get it fixed by MS if less than 3 years, else get rid or try the xclamp but [COLOR="Red"]that'll only delay the inevitable[/COLOR]

Delayed it for 2 years up to now on mine :thumbsup:

Forgot to say you should also clear the hard drive cache. Easier now if you have the new dash if still on the old then use joystiq.com/200…ed/

Original Poster Banned

I've cleared the cache but still the same. Think i might need 1 of them x-clamp things. How much does a xbox like this go for if i wanted to sell?

Original Poster Banned

Please close thread.

supermod

seanbwfc;6886751

...... or should i just sell it? If so how much is it worth?

seanbwfc;6886751

Please close thread.

You need to report http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/images/custom_buttons/report.gif MISC threads to be MOD closed & then wait 7 days before relisting unfortunately :

hotukdeals.com/for…583
    hotukdeals.com/ite…281

Both threads now closed - please wait 7 days before relisting as per forum rules :

Full FS Rules will apply to ANY thread listing of personal trade items in … Full FS Rules will apply to ANY thread listing of personal trade items in other forums here, including requests for pricing.

(19) When a thread is expired, closed or removed from the FS forum, the … (19) When a thread is expired, closed or removed from the FS forum, the same items must NOT be relisted until a period of at least SEVEN DAYS has passed from the date it's closed and expired. Those same items must NOT be listed or offered in ANY other active thread. * It's YOUR responsibility to use the 'report' button to have your active threads closed BEFORE relisting.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …281978
    2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp12
    3. What is there free to do in your town?37
    4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635

See more discussions