XBOX 360 HELP PLEASE

My 2 year old Xbox360 has just started to scratch all the discs when in the disc drive.

It leaves circular scratches around the disc

Any help to try and sort the problem would be appreciated

8 Comments

Banned

change orientation, to side or on bottom, which ever you are not using

Original Poster

Thank you,
I think I have sorted the problem, my daughter has just admitted that she knocked it when the disc was in, which apparently causes the discs to scratch beyond repair/

lufc246;8934788

Thank you,I think I have sorted the problem, my daughter has just … Thank you,I think I have sorted the problem, my daughter has just admitted that she knocked it when the disc was in, which apparently causes the discs to scratch beyond repair/

take the scratched disc to local blockbusters or game store - I believe they can sometimes fix them (costs 3 or 4 quid)

lay it down if it isnt already ! i broke a game standing it up lol

Banned

dont throw the disc away

what ever game it is, if you havent already loaded it to the hard drive rent it out and load it to the hd then you will be able to use the disc just to load it up from hd

acceded;8934847

dont throw the disc awaywhat ever game it is, if you havent already … dont throw the disc awaywhat ever game it is, if you havent already loaded it to the hard drive rent it out and load it to the hd then you will be able to use the disc just to load it up from hd

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thank you everyone
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1928
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763847
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523413
    4. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1112

See more discussions