Groups

xbox 360 itreme

hay there just curious do all xbox 360's with itreme brake down after a while? its just that i had 2 that did after about 6months and now i have a chance to get another one. so whats everyones expirence with em thanks

11 Comments

The play copy games. What more do you want LOL

It's got nothing to do with iXtreme.
    More the fact that 360 have a design flaw.

strike;5434767

The play copy games. What more do you want LOL

so does my psp, had it since launch.

phatboy123;5434791

so does my psp, had it since launch.

Does your PSP have iextreme firmwire too :thinking:

I think most Xbox 360 consoles in general break down. I've had 3, only had hacked firmware on one, and all 3 failed. I didn't use mine a whole lot, with work and uni I never had much chance. After the third one failed I gave up and got a PS3.

Similarly one of my friends is on his fourth Xbox 360 console, 2 premium consoles and one elite have broken on him. Now he's on a new elite which has been fine so far. None of his consoles have been hacked in any way. In fairness he hammers his console every night, but they should still last longer than 6-10 months in my opinion.

When I've said "failed" above I'm referring to RROD. Between the two of us we've had 6 RROD Xbox 360 consoles.

Its not the iextreme it depends what 360 you have if you have old version(one without falcon chipset) its more likely to break due too rrod:thumbsup: Me and my brother have had iextreme now for nearly 1-2 years and we both have the new 360 with falcon chipset and never had a problem:thumbsup:

strike;5434799

Does your PSP have iextreme firmwire too :thinking:

No. :?

but it does, "the play copy games" ?

LOL

karma maybe?

Original Poster

jojothefirst;5434889

karma maybe?

ya prob lol well thanks guys. what differnce dose having the falcon chip in it do?

hockeyguy09;5439940

ya prob lol well thanks guys. what differnce dose having the falcon chip … ya prob lol well thanks guys. what differnce dose having the falcon chip in it do?

Runs cooler

Original Poster

MoneySavingG;5439961

Runs cooler

okay well i think i just get a internal cooler and see if that helps i was on the thing like 10hours at a time lol and it got hooooooooooooot
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are the free antivirus any good?22
      2. Currys Return11
      3. How are Very for pre-orders ?78
      4. Looking for an iPhone deal22

See more discussions