Groups

Xbox 360 just got RROD!!!!!!

Just been playing for about 10 minutes on my XBOX 360 and it has just froze and when I reset it it just flashes 3 red lights

Whats worse is that the 3 year warrany ran out on 12/04/2010. just 15 days out of warranty.

Do you think they its worth trying to get Microsoft to fix it free ?

9 Comments

ring them up, mine was out by a few days and they still fixed it

you get 3 years from purchase not mfr date, just say you had it for your birthday in june 2007 or something along them lines

Happened to my son's one 8 days out of warranty.They agreed to repair it free only after several phone calls and e-mails and finally threatening them with Trading Standards and reporting them to Watchdog.Good luck !

Did mine online and it was months out of date and they did it

Xbox 360 £129
    Cooling fan £5
    The look when M$ ***** on you... PRICELESS

Met-Cast;8473159

Xbox 360 £129Cooling fan £5The look when M$ ***** on you... PRICELESS

Who buys cooling fans? Pfft. Furthermore, the current generation is very reliable thus far.

Whut? YLOD? :whistling:

Just phone them up. They should fix it.

Banned

Fix it yourself using xclamps method, while you have it open update firmware to play copies then never buy another game again. That'll show em...

master_chief;8474862

Fix it yourself using xclamps method, while you have it open update … Fix it yourself using xclamps method, while you have it open update firmware to play copies then never buy another game again. That'll show em...

Yep... Hands up, I'll never buy another first party Microsoft game again, two dodgy 360's later, I;ll get my money back somehow! :thumbsup:

Mine is 6 months out of warranty and has just suffered the dreaded RROD
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4522114
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
      4. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77

See more discussions