Groups

Xbox 360 Lips - Anyone downloaded the extra 5 tracks free?

Has anyone used the coupon included with the "lips no1 hits" pack to download the extra songs for free?

It says there are a few song packs to choose from, but you cant see what they are unless signed in to live.

I dont have live, or broadband at home, but am wondering if its worth setting the xbox up at work to download the songs, or whether they're rubbish!?

Anyone know what the song options are?

3 Comments

As far as i know, the 5 tracks are ANY tracks available on the online store.. And there are some good ones there..

jayjayuk1234;7215685

As far as i know, the 5 tracks are ANY tracks available on the online … As far as i know, the 5 tracks are ANY tracks available on the online store.. And there are some good ones there..

No, it's 3 seperate packs of 5 you can choose from.

One had some RnB/Rap tracks on it, another with some Robbie Williams/Poppy ones and I downloaded the one mentioned above.

Original Poster

Ta guys. Sounds like its worth the effort to keep the lady amused.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions