Groups
    EXPIRED

Xbox 360 live and wifi adapter wanted

Just purchased the Xbox 360 deal! thanks to Hotukdeals, however now he wanted to play against his mates, so I now need a Wifi adapter and 360 live account

any deals or help appreciated, yet again

6 Comments

Check out this previous thread for Xbox Gold Live at a good price and quidco will give u 4.5% back

hotukdeals.com/for…ive

The best i can see for a wireless adaptor is £49.99 from pcworld with free shipping! Dont forget Quidco.com for 6% back :).

pcworld.co.uk/pro…379

hope this helps

Original Poster

masterruckus

Check out this previous thread for Xbox Gold Live at a good price and … Check out this previous thread for Xbox Gold Live at a good price and quidco will give u 4.5% backhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28997&highlight=xbox+liveThe best i can see for a wireless adaptor is £49.99 from pcworld with free shipping! Dont forget Quidco.com for 6% back :). http://www.pcworld.co.uk/product.php?sku=638379hope this helps

check out the xbox live, i'm assuing you get the £25 as a new customer using those codes...otherwise the price seems to have ogne to £39.

Thought about the pcworld as you get a free xbox fifa front for the console, wondered if there was anything better.

thanks again

yeh if you put those codes in it does come to £15 i tried it. I know the wifi adaptor is expensive but they are going for £30-40 on ebay so its not so bad. could try ebay though

Original Poster

I decided to go with a usb wireless adapter from Blueunplugged, but the case of the usb is just too big, connecting it to an extention plug (which works with the steering wheel) cant get it connect.

So means I've got to shell out for the proper one...:-(

tlck9

I decided to go with a usb wireless adapter from Blueunplugged, but the … I decided to go with a usb wireless adapter from Blueunplugged, but the case of the usb is just too big, connecting it to an extention plug (which works with the steering wheel) cant get it connect. So means I've got to shell out for the proper one...:-(

Correct. most usb adaptors do not come with the necessary drivers. Clever microsoft!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?35
      2. Need foreign euro spend card, only 40% eligibility for Halifax Clarity but …66
      3. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!88
      4. Recommend a free reminder app1417

See more discussions