xbox 360 live deals at the moment please?

3 replies
Found 5th Dec 2016
hi sorry to appear a bit thick,but new to all this gaming malarky,im after a deal on xbox live please as setting up a old 360 for the kids over xmas - not really sure what i need to do with going live - but was told i will need this for a stage in minecraft storymode? then im told you can download free games?? anyway if any of you experts can guide me to any good deals around id be grateful thanks

3 Comments

xbox live [gold] gives you two or four games a month to download to play [2 xbox one and 3 xbox 360]

you can interact and play with others if you have a internet connection.
prices can vary from £25 to £40 for a year one

I haven't played Minecraft Story Mode, but unless it is drastically different to other Telltale games you won't need Xbox Live Gold.

It appears to be a single player, point and click adventure with no online multiplayer.

If you have an Xbox one, it's worth buying the live membership, it adds a lot for not a lot of money. Extra games every months and to be able to game online with others is the main essence of this generation.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711605
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710974
    3. Heads up - Nintendo Switch Neon Console and Get Lego City Undercover and Ra…11
    4. Misco about to go into administration913

See more discussions