Xbox 360 live games download list where is it located???

5 replies
Found 10th Feb 2010
Can anyone help me where do i find the xbox 360 games download list on the xbox dashboard, or does it even have one?. Thanx in advance for any help

5 Comments

Sloth/Mod

Games Marketplace tab and then Arcade Games

Original Poster

Syzable;7806311

Games Marketplace tab and then Arcade Games

Cant find it you know what i mean dont u? for eg: like the ps3 games download list where u click on it and it shows what % of your game is downloaded so far, & which games are pending.:thinking:

Sloth/Mod

DEALofaLifetime;7806351

Cant find it you know what i mean dont u? for eg: like the ps3 games … Cant find it you know what i mean dont u? for eg: like the ps3 games download list where u click on it and it shows what % of your game is downloaded so far, & which games are pending.:thinking:

Ahhhh.......you need to press the guide button on the controller and select active downloads from the list.

Original Poster

Syzable;7806363

Ahhhh.......you need to press the guide button on the controller and … Ahhhh.......you need to press the guide button on the controller and select active downloads from the list.

thanx mate i'll give u a friendly rep:thumbsup:

Sloth/Mod

No worries.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769392
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4495
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322856
    4. Add one, leave one game54415429

See more discussions