Expired

XBox 360 Live Gold 12 Months

Found 9th Dec 2006
I've just received my Christmas bonus from work - An XBox 360 Premium and 2 games (COD3 & Gears of War)! To say I'm chuffed is an understatement

I'm now on the hunt for the cheapest XBox Live Gold membership deal (12 months preferably). Are there any deals knocking around? From searching the foums, I get the distinct impression I've already missed a great deal on this...

Thanks in advance...

9 Comments

Nice Bonus! If its a premium edition you get free 1 month of gold xbox live as it is. For a 12 month xbox live subscription i got mine off eBay for £23 (£17 less than most places sell it for).

Ben

Have a look at the vouchers section and use the code "ZG1444" to get £25 off your first order at Littlewoods.

Used it last week and got mine delivered okay. They bill you the full £39.99 then refund £25 when its shipped.

home bargains if you have one near you. i got 4 xbox control pads with the head sets and each came with 3 months xbox live code. £3.99 each.

£15.96 for 12 months xbox gold

and i sold the 4 control pads/head sets for £12

this was 3 weeks ago now so dont know what availability is like.

hi mate, when you get xbox live add me as a friend my gamertag is: kiwinator

i am also after the 12month deal....does anyone know if i purchase from USA would the code work in uk. I have noticed the prices for xbox live is much cheaper there!

you can pick up the original xbox live subscriptions starter kits from your local currys if your lucky that they have some, that work with the 360 but only cost £14.99

Original Poster

Thanks guys - I really apreciate the help.

Leigh

I've just received my Christmas bonus from work - An XBox 360 Premium and … I've just received my Christmas bonus from work - An XBox 360 Premium and 2 games (COD3 & Gears of War)! To say I'm chuffed is an understatement I'm now on the hunt for the cheapest XBox Live Gold membership deal (12 months preferably). Are there any deals knocking around? From searching the foums, I get the distinct impression I've already missed a great deal on this...Thanks in advance...

Check your local Toys R Us. They may have original Xbox starter kits which come with game, headset and 12 months sub. They were doing Forza motorsport for £20 a month or so ago but these have all probably gone. My local still has Fifa starter kit for £30. Some of the games (eg Forza) are backwards compatible with the 360.
Cheers

I also got mine off ebay for £20
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…89
    2. Google maps on Plusnet46
    3. GoPro Hero 5 Black33
    4. spam regarding paypal33

See more discussions