Groups
    EXPIRED

Xbox 360 Live Subscribtion

I'm after buying a 12 month subscription on xbox 360 live.

I have just got xbox currently using free month get with it.

Where is cheapest to buy it?

7 Comments

Play.com have some of the best deals,

The standard 12 month subscription is £34.99 (rrp £39.99)(which also gets you 1000 points to spend on add on's to your games)-

play.com/Gam…tml

Or for a bit more,
    http://www.find-games.co.uk/pictures/B000HKD6HC.jpg
    The Live Vision camera & 12 month subcription which is £49.99 (rrp £59.99) (camera usually £25)
    play.com/pla…ZQP

Not too sure whether I should recommend ebay here but I renewed mine yesterday with this chap:

]

£23.75 for 12 months Gold membership and he emailed me the code within 10 minutes of me paying. I made well sure he had good feedback first though!

BTW it's not me although I wish it was, I'm a regular moneysaver on moneysavingexpert but never joined these forums before, so 1st post today :-) Hello everyone

cbstar

I'm after buying a 12 month subscription on xbox 360 live.I have just got … I'm after buying a 12 month subscription on xbox 360 live.I have just got xbox currently using free month get with it.Where is cheapest to buy it?

LaoTzu

Not too sure whether I should recommend ebay here but I renewed mine … Not too sure whether I should recommend ebay here but I renewed mine yesterday with this chap:] £23.75 for 12 months Gold membership and he emailed me the code within 10 minutes of me paying. I made well sure he had good feedback first though!BTW it's not me although I wish it was, I'm a regular moneysaver on moneysavingexpert but never joined these forums before, so 1st post today :-) Hello everyone

Hi LaoTzu,

Welcome to the forums, yes your right links to ebay are frowned upon, and i would suggest that the code may have been obtained by crafty means (code cracking etc), i would recogmend using retailers, and getting a recipet and subscription card, as the plug could be pulled on your subscription if xbox live find out.

[SIZE=2]Welcome to HotUKDeals LauTzu [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Unfortunately ebay links aren't allowed in the forum as you have guessed ;-) So links removed...[/SIZE]

ok, thought as much, thanks :giggle:

rayman

[SIZE=2]Welcome to HotUKDeals LauTzu [/SIZE][SIZE=2]Unfortunately ebay … [SIZE=2]Welcome to HotUKDeals LauTzu [/SIZE][SIZE=2]Unfortunately ebay links aren't allowed in the forum as you have guessed ;-) So links removed...[/SIZE]

Original Poster

When you go to track my order it comes up at £39.49

is that the same for everyone else?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941350
      2. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1024
      3. One for the mathmeticians1118
      4. Free Codes from EGX55

See more discussions