XBOX 360 Live Subscription

5 replies
Found 25th Aug 2008
I am looking for my son to renew his live subscription. All the usual retailers sell at £35 - £40 for the 12 months, but there are several sites I would not normally use offering at £22+ for 12 + 1 month.

When we originally bought last years subscription I am sure this was only for new users but I can't find any info on this now.

Can anyone point me in the right direction. We don't want to pay as much as £35 if we don't have to...... obviously.

Rep offered to any of you who can help!

5 Comments

I got one from this site the other day - 12+1 month live subscription £25 via paypal and the code came emailed inside an hour - I was pointed towards it by Syzable

]http//ww…om/

Original Poster

Thanks I have seen this site and is one I was meaning. Did you use the code to renew?

Banned

robtallica;2819462

I got one from this site the other day - £25 via paypal and the code came … I got one from this site the other day - £25 via paypal and the code came emailed inside an hour - I was pointed towards it by Syzable :)]http://www.jasper1675.com/

how reliable is this site?

bankofmumndad;2819463

Thanks I have seen this site and is one I was meaning. Did you use the … Thanks I have seen this site and is one I was meaning. Did you use the code to renew?

I had to use mine on a new gamertag - only because my old gamertag had become defunct after a year of non use - site says "# You get all 13 months even if you are renewing a gamer tag."

Corpse;2819470

how reliable is this site?

Other members on here are very happy with the site too - can't see any probs:)

I've literally just added my code to my xbox live account via pc - it just added another 13 months to my 1 month trial.

Original Poster

Thanks for the info. Will add some rep for that!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Invisalign dental braces in London22
    2. Whey protien629
    3. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...811
    4. Rugged Android Phone/Tablet68

See more discussions