Groups

Xbox 360 Live Vision Camera £10.97 - continued conversation

If anyone wishes to continue the conversation from hotukdeals.com/for…453 this locked thread , please do so here

13 Comments

thanks emma

So did any HUD members receive their cameras?

I'd be happy to pay £15 to any one who did!

Miscellaneous Musings and Random Nonsense

[COLOR="Blue"]"Does a barrel roll" [/COLOR]

and im after any spare headsets

Thanks
    Midmac

My order is still at 'Status: ORDER COMMITTED' but I fully expect it to be cancelled shortly. Still, it was an excellent price and worth a shot. At the end of the day, if I don't get a camera I have a £5 voucher for trying so I feel I'm still up on the deal

anyone have a spare voucher they dont need?

i deleted mine from email. i was thinking of getting a 360 faceplate

cheers

mikeuk2004... give it a break.

GAME rip people off, have done for years with their prices. Yet you say you have been a loyal person until now. And in all that time you havent questioned their prices? Shocking.

Play.com dont cancel orders when they misprice? I think you will find they do. I have a hundred orders in my basket that were cancelled, and they were done without an email to tell me so, and without a £5 voucher or anything.

So if GAME accidentally put the 360 Premium up for £10, and 100'000 orders came in, GAME should honour them and lose £20million? Im sure if you were a GAME director you would do the same

im willing to pay anyone £2 for there £5 vouchers

let me know guys thanks

flyingflea

So did any HUD members receive their cameras?I'd be happy to pay £15 to … So did any HUD members receive their cameras?I'd be happy to pay £15 to any one who did!

Bet you would considering they are worth around £30 :giggle:

fwibble

Bet you would considering they are worth around £30 :giggle:

£20ish on choices

search the deal pages

wouldn't pay more than £10 for one anyway, its not a huge requirement for me.

Has anyone heard anything yet ??
    Still waiting for GAME to give me my reward points back that they took as payment !!

Used my £5 discount on this.

]http//ww…688
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2467
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767377
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1117
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow817

See more discussions