Groups

xbox 360 magazines (massive lot) - Any Ideas?

Have a huge amount of xbox 360 magazines, 360, 360gamer and X360, Thought it would be a shame to just chuck them or recycle them, any suggestions?

Thought a doctors surgery or a kids hospital or something? Though the later is probably a bit cruel... "Hey kids, have a look at the games you can't play cause you're in hospital..."

Any suggestions?

5 Comments

The kids hospiital is a good idea. I imagine that reading about videogames is the next best thing to playing them. I know it was when I was growing up!

autolesbona;5463659

The kids hospiital is a good idea. I imagine that reading about … The kids hospiital is a good idea. I imagine that reading about videogames is the next best thing to playing them. I know it was when I was growing up!

+1 I say distribute them between the doctors and the hospital. Nothing worse than having to read womens mags and motorbike mags when you're not interested in them.

Banned

Something like a hospital or a local charity cetre/shop

Doctors and hospitals sounds like a good idea! Hell, when I was in hospital as a kid I would have loved a gaming magazine to read (was Official Playstation Magazine back in those days!).

Maybe your dentist too? My dentist has a bunch of magazines in the waiting area but they're all glossy rubbish.

Original Poster

oldmanhouse;5463923

Maybe your dentist too? My dentist has a bunch of magazines in the … Maybe your dentist too? My dentist has a bunch of magazines in the waiting area but they're all glossy rubbish.

I'm not scared of many things, I have even been shot at a number of times over the years and managed to keep my cool... I am NOT however setting foot in a dentists! Don't know if it's the smell or the noise but... no way! :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Boxes for moving house?66
      2. Competitions on HUKD712
      3. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?88
      4. word survey1316

See more discussions