Groups

xbox 360 modders

anyone from london, near stratford if posible able to mod 360's including a lite-on drive one and test if the drive works for me (actually reads games)? and if it doesnt work flash my benq with the same key from the lite-on?

offering £20 if you can, which seems reasonable.

7 Comments

Also need one in bristol :p.

ooh thats east london, know a few people who do it by post?

or i know i guy in south london, streatham but he charges £25 non negotiatable.

MarzBarz;6063830

ooh thats east london, know a few people who do it by post?or i know i … ooh thats east london, know a few people who do it by post?or i know i guy in south london, streatham but he charges £25 non negotiatable.

I know a guy, real professional work, keeps all seals in-tact, get two games thrown in too.. He charges 23 for Benq's, 28 for Lite-ons, but you'd have to send him your 360.. (costs about 8 quid, hense his prices which include the return delivery costs)

Original Poster

i dont need any games (i can do them all myself) and will just like to have it done in person or dont mind sending just the drives (console is not needed with the mod to save postage! ...)

DudeyGeeza;6064042

I know a guy, real professional work, keeps all seals in-tact, get two … I know a guy, real professional work, keeps all seals in-tact, get two games thrown in too.. He charges 23 for Benq's, 28 for Lite-ons, but you'd have to send him your 360.. (costs about 8 quid, hense his prices which include the return delivery costs)

That is cheap! does it matter if it's hdmi or non hdmi?
    Any contact details mate?

Met-Cast;6065437

That is cheap! does it matter if it's hdmi or non hdmi?Any contact … That is cheap! does it matter if it's hdmi or non hdmi?Any contact details mate?

Just send the drive - that way it costs you only £6 each way.

DudeyGeeza;6064042

I know a guy, real professional work, keeps all seals in-tact, get two … I know a guy, real professional work, keeps all seals in-tact, get two games thrown in too.. He charges 23 for Benq's, 28 for Lite-ons, but you'd have to send him your 360.. (costs about 8 quid, hense his prices which include the return delivery costs)

Would you happen to be that "guy"? Tut tut suspension for you (I kid!).
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Extractor fan blown? (excuse the pun)11
      2. Biscuit addiction1954
      3. Type 11, 21 or 22 Radiators?11
      4. Car park fine UKPC1520

See more discussions