Groups

xbox 360 - mode not supported - is it dead?

I was in the middle of a game of blood bowl on my 360 when the graphics went a bit funny but it let me carry on playing - then at the end of the game the screen went blank and mode not supported came up on my samsung LCD.

It's been working fine for a couple of years on this telly. I've tried the two fixes I've found online which were these (links in next post) - is there anything else I can try - might it just be that the cable has gone faulty? If it's the actual xbox is it worth repairing or am I better off buying another one?

it's the old premium model without the HDMI port if that makes any difference.

Thanks for any help
    worto - missing my MW2 fix

4 Comments

which samsung have you got series 5 or lower?

You could always phone xbox customer support and ask them. It's a free phone number:

0800 587 1102

You do need to be near your console when you call because they will ask you to check things

good luck

Original Poster

which samsung have you got series 5 or lower?

this one :-

]http//ww…e=9

You could always phone xbox customer support and ask them. It's a free … You could always phone xbox customer support and ask them. It's a free phone number:0800 587 1102You do need to be near your console when you call because they will ask you to check thingsgood luck

cool - thanks for that - I'll give them a ring when I'm back from work tonight.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Baby seat hiring car abroad22
      2. Hamburg at christmas22
      3. Biscuit addiction1645
      4. Need help with buying a 4K TV for gaming34

See more discussions