Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Edit - Sorted - Xbox 360 mortal kombat question

Posted 15th AprEdited by:"ScubaDudes"
Wife wants to dig out the xbox 360 and instructed me to get a mortal kombat game.

Are there any benefits in buying off the below link over buying it second hand, like are there any codes from new or are the extras on the disc.

I don't want to buy new if not necessary as it'll be packed away again soon

amazon.co.uk/Mor…8-2
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
Id try eBay or Xbox live before you spend that much on amazon, seems a lot of money for an xbox 360 game imo
Pipey8415/04/2020 20:14

Id try eBay or Xbox live before you spend that much on amazon, seems a lot …Id try eBay or Xbox live before you spend that much on amazon, seems a lot of money for an xbox 360 game imo

Yeah, that's why I'm reluctant. Used on ebay for £7.40 but didn't know if I'd be missing anything extra that would be on new.
rofiquel15/04/2020 21:13

As above buy second hand or maybe get …As above buy second hand or maybe get thismarketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/Mortal-Kombat-Arcade/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258410b62£6.75

Thanks, that will do
ScubaDudes15/04/2020 21:14

Yeah, that's why I'm reluctant. Used on ebay for £7.40 but didn't know if …Yeah, that's why I'm reluctant. Used on ebay for £7.40 but didn't know if I'd be missing anything extra that would be on new.

No I don’t think there would be any difference mate just a used copy compared to a brand new disc ... hope you get sorted
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions