Groups

Xbox 360 - My Achievement list has HOTD3 on it, what??????????? kinda vexed

just checked my achievement list and i have "House of the Dead 3 0 of 0 achievements" on my list, king1gazza asked me if the xbox game was compatible on the 360 so i tested it out and now i have this useless stat in my achievement list, anyone know why microsoft does this?

34 Comments

who cares? Just delete the save game and then it should go anyway.

No, it won't go away... it'll stay on your list. As soon as you play a game, or one of the Live Arcade demos off the Marketplace, they add to your list of played games...

I know some people that have two gamertags: one to try out games with (esp. for the Xbox Live Arcade games), and the other for their real achievements...

I think i read somewhere that the next patch will allow you to delete games from your achievement list if you have 0 achievements in them.

now i have this useless stat in my achievement list, anyone know why … now i have this useless stat in my achievement list, anyone know why microsoft does this?

dude achievement lists serve absolutly no point whatsoever apart from making u look like a sad nerd if its full!

I agree with him ^^^

Dude I'm looking at your achievement list right now and it doesn't appear to be there

I think it just comes under played games with 0 of 0 achievments.

hodsey77;2538856

No, it won't go away... it'll stay on your list. As soon as you play a … No, it won't go away... it'll stay on your list. As soon as you play a game, or one of the Live Arcade demos off the Marketplace, they add to your list of played games...I know some people that have two gamertags: one to try out games with (esp. for the Xbox Live Arcade games), and the other for their real achievements...

your wrong mate

Demo's either of a full game or an xbox live arcade game show up on your profile M$ sorted that out a few dashboard updates ago

what i would do is call them up if it really matter to you and they should be able to delete it :thumbsup:

but i know it brings you game completion percentage down

Banned

Who cares....it dont matter...people that go for the gamerpoints are nerds

Its almost like your life is over

Just to clarify, if you go onto 'Profile > View Games' it will show up, but it won't actually be in your Achievement list.

ODB_69;2538920

Who cares....it dont matter...people that go for the gamerpoints are nerds

you got a 360 mate?

Original Poster

its just when im trying to find out what achievements i need to do i have to plough through stuff thats unnecessary like before with the LiveArcade demos pointless

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/2442/dsc00867ml1.jpg

geoneo123;2538891

your wrong mateDemo's either of a full game or an xbox live arcade game … your wrong mateDemo's either of a full game or an xbox live arcade game show up on your profile M$ sorted that out a few dashboard updates ago

Hmm... there all still in mine, but I've not got an xbox anymore, so can only see via their website. Ah well, sorry, my bad... dunno what's happened to you then, op! ;-)

Its only one game. I have Fahrenheit on mine, doesn't really bother me.

hodsey77;2539001

Hmm... there all still in mine, but I've not got an xbox anymore, so can … Hmm... there all still in mine, but I've not got an xbox anymore, so can only see via their website. Ah well, sorry, my bad... dunno what's happened to you then, op! ;-)

put anymore thought into selling your gamertag hodsey?

Original Poster

yeah but Fahrenheit was actually released on the 360, they should have had achievements for them though otherwise its pointless for being in the achievement list. ps to hodsey77 the update sorted out the LiveArcade demos from appearing in the acievement list when you tried out the demos

Original Poster

Liddle ol' me;2539043

put anymore thought into selling your gamertag hodsey?

whats so great about hodsey77 gamertag?

ttsese;2539044
    yeah but Fahrenheit was actually released on the 360

Are you sure?

EDIT : You should be more embarrassed to not have the full 1000 from Avavtar!

ttsese;2539044

yeah but Fahrenheit was actually released on the 360, they should have … yeah but Fahrenheit was actually released on the 360, they should have had achievements for them though otherwise its pointless for being in the achievement list. ps to hodsey77 the update sorted out the LiveArcade demos from appearing in the acievement list when you tried out the demos

true, but its still the original game.
    Its only one, I'm sure that won't make it too hard for you to look through the other games hehe
    And the more you play, the further down the list it will go

Original Poster

andrew_stoned;2539006

Its only one game. I have Fahrenheit on mine, doesn't really bother me.

strange that, before the dashboard or before you could download original xbox games i played Fahrenheit on my 360 ive got the savegame on my hard drive but no stats of it in my achievement list

ttsese;2539048

whats so great about hodsey77 gamertag?

Lol! Nothing so great... I just set up a thread asking if people sell them on - I've still got over 12 months live, and had bought about 25 live arcade games with it.... and score is 20,000+, if people are into that kinda thing :thumbsup:

Still mulling over whether to sell or not ;-)

Flodd;2539071

Are you sure?EDIT : You should be more embarrassed to not have the full … Are you sure?EDIT : You should be more embarrassed to not have the full 1000 from Avavtar!

It was released as a downloadable Xbox Originals title

Original Poster

Flodd;2539071

Are you sure?EDIT : You should be more embarrassed to not have the full … Are you sure?EDIT : You should be more embarrassed to not have the full 1000 from Avavtar!

ive got the full 1000, was in the middle of doing it when the HOTD thing came up:thumbsup:

Original Poster

hodsey77;2539106

Lol! Nothing so great... I just set up a thread asking if people sell … Lol! Nothing so great... I just set up a thread asking if people sell them on - I've still got over 12 months live, and had bought about 25 live arcade games with it.... and score is 20,000+, if people are into that kinda thing :thumbsup:Still mulling over whether to sell or not ;-)

thats cool, only problems are your personal details linked to the gamertag

ttsese;2539127

thats cool, only problems are your personal details linked to the gamertag

I should be able to amend those to the buyer's before giving them the details... but anyway, getting off topic... sorry!

Original Poster

SunTzu;2538841

who cares? Just delete the save game and then it should go anyway.

thanks for the pointer, deleted the save game but hasn't fixed it

hawkio;2538870

dude achievement lists serve absolutly no point whatsoever apart from … dude achievement lists serve absolutly no point whatsoever apart from making u look like a sad nerd if its full!

agree
    But still doesnt stop me being addicted to getting them i mean im on like 20,800 now

and xbox games dont come up on your gamercard - you might see it yourself but no-one else will

ttsese;2539113

ive got the full 1000, was in the middle of doing it when the HOTD thing … ive got the full 1000, was in the middle of doing it when the HOTD thing came up:thumbsup:

Friends i believe here we have a gamerw hore

Lemme guess you buy games based on achievements tut tut

ttsese;2538962

its just when im trying to find out what achievements i need to do i have … its just when im trying to find out what achievements i need to do i have to plough through stuff thats unnecessary like before with the LiveArcade demos pointless

how did u not even get 1000gs for avatar

Original Poster

dandoc2;2539298

Friends i believe here we have a gamerw hore Lemme guess you buy games … Friends i believe here we have a gamerw hore Lemme guess you buy games based on achievements tut tut

thank you for your condescending views, avatar was a rental making the most of my membership shouldn't really judge someone unless you know them tut tut;-)

dandoc2;2539298

Friends i believe here we have a gamerw hore Lemme guess you buy games … Friends i believe here we have a gamerw hore Lemme guess you buy games based on achievements tut tut

I used to be addicted to achievement in the earlier days but know i just dont give a s*** lol

ttsese;2539435

thank you for your condescending views, avatar was a rental making the … thank you for your condescending views, avatar was a rental making the most of my membership shouldn't really judge someone unless you know them tut tut;-)

but you only rented it to get achievements.........

Its not like you heard it was good

Original Poster

but you said i brought games based on achievements..........

its only a rental, if you love a film you buy it if you just want to watch a below average film you rent it

ttsese;2539435

thank you for your condescending views, avatar was a rental making the … thank you for your condescending views, avatar was a rental making the most of my membership shouldn't really judge someone unless you know them tut tut;-)

I was going to make the same comment, and I know you :thumbsup:

(was going to ask to borrow it but its a rental ;-))
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media when moving house69
      2. Fitted Sheet66
      3. Good Sim only deals??57
      4. Digital ps4 games22

See more discussions