Groups
    EXPIRED

Xbox 360 Network Adaptor & Xbox Live (12 Months)

hi, i'm after an Xbox 360 Network Adaptor and 12 Months of Xbox LIve

does anyone know the cheapest place to get these from?

7 Comments

Zavvi were selling them for £39.99 in-store when I was in at the beginning of the week, but I also think I seen a post on here last week where somewhere had them on sale for £32....:)

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;3864877

Zavvi were selling them for £39.99 in-store when I was in at the … Zavvi were selling them for £39.99 in-store when I was in at the beginning of the week, but I also think I seen a post on here last week where somewhere had them on sale for £32....:)

for both? :?

killabyte;3864890

for both? :?

lol..no £39.99 for the adaptor in-store at Zavvi

You can get both in the package at Dixons for £68 tho ]http//ww…id=

Zavvi had the 12 months for £30 (or 3 months for £7.50 each), Gamestation have the wireless adapter for £29.99 when you buy any other new 360 item.

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;3864920

lol..no £39.99 for the adaptor in-store at ZavviYou can get both in the … lol..no £39.99 for the adaptor in-store at ZavviYou can get both in the package at Dixons for £68 tho ]http://www.dixons.co.uk/martprd/store/[email protected]@@@[email protected]@@@&BV_EngineID=ccdcadegdfjdhefcflgceggdhhmdfnn.0&page=Product&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=175922&category_oid=

seems like a good deal so far...
    is it available instore?

killabyte;3864972

seems like a good deal so far...is it available instore?

Didnt think Dixons had any stores open on the high streets anymore? I thought they were now internet only?....

But the package is available both at Currys and Dixons delivered only I think.

Original Poster

hmmm...thats wot i was thinkin bout, i havent seen any dixons store since 2000, will it be availible instore from currys?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would34
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846377
      3. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2630
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047138

See more discussions